32

Harry's Slave
Chapter 32
--

Scarlett's P.O.V

                              As the car came to an abort stop, Micheal got his keys out of the car engine and ran fast to my side of the car and pulled me out of the car. I was trying to walk by myself, but I failed dramatically. He wouldn't let go of my baggy shirt. Luckily he didn't tear it off. That's how hard his grip was.

"Put your head down." He commanded as we drifted into the room. It felt as if a forceful force put my head down, and I had no control over my body. I just dragged behind Micheal as he pulled my body through and through out the large shop.

I had no idea what shop we were in to be quite honest. We entered too quickly and I couldn't look at the sign. All I could tell is that the shop was huge. And I'm guessing crowded because, I heard alot of noise. Children laughing, parents auguring. 

"You like this?" Micheal questioned, as he showed me a pair of jeans. They looked my size, but honestly I didn't even care. I just wanted to escape and go back home. I then thought, I could escape right now. I could scream, 'help me!' And people's heads would turn and they would all look at me and Micheal.

I could be saved.. And this was my chance. And I was definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity. I quickly wanked my hand out of his and ran across the store.

"Help me please!" I screamed. All the people's heads turned to me. I gulped as trying to find the right words to say. And how to say them without people thinking I was crazy.

"Please someone took me!" I screamed once again, but Micheal then appeared next to me as he shot something in my arm. Like a needle. My vision became dizzy. I couldn't stand. I fell intp Micheal's arms as he started to speak.

"Guys, It's okay. I'm her brother, our parents just died and she is going delusive. It's all fine. I'm so sorry for causing so much trouble around here. I guess we will just leave. This is so embarrassing." Micheal spoke as he carried me bridal style back outside.

 By the time we got to the car I was passed out in the front seat.

 -

I slowly began to awake. My vision was still a bit blurry but I could still see everything. I was in a plain white room and I was on a bed. I didn't see any people, nor did I hear anyone. All I heard was silence and the sound of my loud thoughts.

I was confused on where I was. Who took me? And why was I here?

It took me a solid five minutes to catch all my memories. Micheal and his friends. We were shopping and I did something and I passed out. 

How long was I out? My stomach was growling and I could barely think straight. Everything hurt. I lifted up my arm to see bruises. My eyes widened as I looked at my other arm. Worried, I slowly got up and my head started to have an earthquake. Everything was moving and vibrating.