Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXXV

Caira

I talked to Gerald about coming home, he was fine with it . I wasn't sad or distraught at all, I was fine . I wasn't in love with him or anything, I want my space and clearly he said he wanted this too so I don't know why he getting all mad anyway . We rushed through, I don't regret any move I made with him . Maybe when I'm ready we can pick things back up, things were getting dry . Shit happens .

"You sure you want to be back here ?" Gerald asked as we stood in my old room

He had just dropped Hakeem and I off from the hospital .

"I been wanting to come back, I don't think Ma is going to be cool with this though . I'm sure she going to want the baby to have it's own room and me on the couch ."

"Why you think she would want that ?"

I smirked folding my clothes "I know you not blind, we don't have the best relationship as much as she say she'll change things she never do . She ain't got to worry about that for too long though, when I can get enough money I'm out ."

"We'll see how things go, you'll be alright . Let me know when you ready to get the rest of your stuff from his place ."

He put together my bed before he left to go back to the hospital . Finally after damn near two days they gave her a name Shani . It's an Egyptian thing, Ma still trying to keep the ancestry alive . She comes home tomorrow, I get to enjoy one more night without crying and bitching . Gerald brought us home food before going back to the hospital for the night .

I dug in the food and was getting ready to go to bed till I heard noises from the basement .

"It's stinks down here damn Hakeem - ." I paused seeing him butt ass naked with a girl "Get your little dick ass up off that heifer and put some clothes on !"

"Get out ."

"No, just cause your daddy ain't home don't mean this get can happen . Hell no ."

"Let me finish !"

I gaged "Get your shit and get dressed before I tell this bitch about your problem !"

"Who you calling a bitch ?" she voiced

I looked at her like she lost her mind "Little girl, you don't want none from me ."

"Caira, chill out !"

"Imma sit my ass at the top of these damn stairs, I'm not playing with you . If I can't get a nut in this bitch, your ass won't be either !"

I sat at the top of the stairs as they added their little commentary as they got dressed, as disgusted as I am that I just caught my step brother fucking its a little funny . They got they little nasty asses dressed and she left .

"Why you do that ?"

"I don't wanna hear that shit while I'm trying to sleep, you ain't grown either ."

"You tried to blow up my spot too ."

"You have no spot, plus you fucking with no condom on again . You messing around with these hoes going to get you itching again . You don't learn ."

"The fact that you were looking that damn hard to tell ."

"You painting images in my head, say no more ." I walked away

"I appreciate it if you let me finish next time ."

"I appreciate if you find somewhere else to fuck . How many bodies you at ?"

"4, 3 of them are repeaters . Those 3 are all good at something . Ooo we ! Tamika boy, best head ever she could make me nut in 5 minutes ."

"Hakeem !"

"Bianca, rides me like a fucking bull ."

"HAKEEM !" I covered my ears

"And Kelly, man oh man . Never met a white girl that could curl toes like that !"

"A white girl ? You fucking with a white girl ? You just screwing the whole damn rainbow ain't you ?"

He smirked "You already know ."

"You need to slow it down, you got plenty of years to do that ."

"It's never too late ."

"Who you been hanging around with since I been gone ? What you going to say when your 20, some girl you really like ask you how many girls you slept with and the number is 30 ?"

"Tell her that truth ."

"It shouldn't be that damn high to begin with that shit is not cute to hear coming from a guy, I wouldn't take you seriously hearing a number that high ."

"I guess it's good our parents married then, don't have to worry about what you think ."