Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIII

Caira

Spring Break, took three days off work I think I deserve to get fucked up . Shit, I wanna be somebody else's problem . But pause though, is Spring Break the one opportunity you get to act like a hoe and people find it acceptable ? Flashing breast, popping Molly's, sucking whoever you see ? I'm not trying to go as fast as that last one, definitely not getting with no random . But I really do just want to live, that's all life is about and if I can't do it my way then what kind of life am I living ?

"Gerald, is there any jobs there I can do without signing any contracts ?"

"No, not that I believe . Why you thinking of joining ? You're up against some hard work, but it's good benefits . Everyday could be your last, you clearly know what happen to me ." He said showing his wound as we ate breakfast

"I thought about that, I'm good at that bank but I been considering it . Because of the benefits and the money, I think traveling around the world would be good for me right now . I'm just scared of the battle part ."

"Well I think that's great that you taken interest in my work, I'm behind you 100% if that's what you want . Not everyone is stationed in save environments ."

"Like I said it was a thought ."

After breakfast I got ready for my extended three day trip, everyone is going to the beach I really hope I don't run into the three of them . Julius asked me what I was doing, I told him I had to work . O'Neal and Jermaine asked me the same thing, told them the same thing too . I had the thought of bringing Hakeem but I'm not sharing a room with my hormonal little brother bringing bitches in my hotel room, that shit is out . I left that afternoon, drove an hour and a half making it to check into my room . People were already crazy, couple girls were passed out in the lobby .

"Caira ! Caira !" A voice shouted

I turned to see who called my name, it was Mona from one of my classes she asked me if I was coming down . We ain't cool like that but I guess we can chill .

"Bitch, you look good . We staying in the same hotel, if nothing happening in your room you can come in ours ."

"What you about to do ? Beach too crowded we about to go up to our room it's joint, we got hella niggas coming through . Hella weed, what's mine is yours ."

I went up to her room and once up there two guys were doing a line, she kicked them the fuck out with the quickness . I'm mean I'm not trying to get caught up in that, but what do you expect ? On the table was a variety of bottles, when I walked into the joint room I guess that was the sex room cause it was two beds in there and both were being used at the moment . Guess there were prepared cause it was hella sheets on the floor folded up . It was only about four guys and four girls including me . Some girl was taking body shots of another girl, a guy tried handing me a blunt but I denied cause you always suppose to roll your own . Never know what these niggas try to put in it, have my ass passed out and laid out for the taking .

"So what have you done so far ?" Mona asked

"Nothing much, but smoke I just got down here ."

"Earlier I was fucking out of my mind ." She laughed telling her story "I was blindfolded in the other room, let these guys run train . Girl, let me tell you . That was the most I ever swallowed."

"Girl - ."

I had to stop myself from what I was about to say .

"You didn't mind that, what happen when you get back to school ?"

"Please, I've done worse before . This don't even make the list ."

I needed a hard shot to wrap my mind around that shit .