Pharaoh's Eye ♋ V

Caira

"Don't you ever drop me off somewhere like I'm bad luggage, then don't even come by the next day to see if I'm okay ."

When I seen Jermaine I socked him hard in the shoulder

"Chill, you alive aren't you ." he laughed at me

"We're you really having sex with someone on the phone when I called you ?"

He shrugged his shoulder with a smug look on "Yeah, I was ."

"Eww, you're so damn nasty, you've could've finished . I would've waited, nigga gave me nightmares and shit ." I laughed

"Where Ju at ?"

"I don't know, he left like 10 minutes ago ."

"How you liking it here so far ?"

"We clicking together, not as bad as I thought . He ain't no different from you ."

"Your moms call you lately ?"

"No, most likely she will in a couple of days or so once she realize I'm not coming back at all . She made this decision, I'm going to play her game ."

"Hakeem wanted me to give this to you ." he said handing me a backpack of my clothes

"When he gave this to you, you didn't see or say anything to my mom did you ?"

"Nah he came and saw me ."

"I got to pay his annoying ass back for this, what are you doing today ?"

"I'm coolin' for now ."

"I'm trying to get the hell out this house, I need to get my own shit popping . Being stranded with no car is not working for me ."

"Go get dress then, hurry up too ."

"What's wrong with what I got on ?"

He laughed "Nothing, lets go ."

I didn't know where we were going, I was happy to get out . It felt good knowing that my brother is trying to help me, that little nigga gets on my nerves at least he cares about me though .

Tonight, I was ready to do the things I hold off from doing . I planned on getting hella high and hella drunk, Jermaine took that away from me . Since it was two of us one of us had to be sober, if I was drunk and he was drunk then ain't no well in hell I'm going to kill myself over a few bottles and totes of weed .

Jermaine though took in a little bit more than he could handle, his ass was being real extra though .

"Where you going, come here girl ." Jermaine said hooking me roughly by the neck

He was holding me from behind wrapping his arms around my neck, he smelled so bad .

"Jermaine ." I said trying to pull his arm off me

"I seen you dance with almost all these niggas in here except me ."

I don't know what the hell he seen, cause I only danced with 5 damn guys tonight .

"I missed you ." he said grabbing on my ass tight as he swayed me with him to the music

"Jermaine, you're drunk ."

"Relax with all that ." he said grabbing tighter to me and started kissing my neck

"Jermaine get off of me, fuck is your problem can't you hear ?"

His was being annoying as hell, acting like a damn two year old .

I reached down in his pocket to get the key . "Woah girl, you really wanted it all you had to do was ask . Keep digging and you'll find your road map to heaven ."

"Shut up Jermaine !" I said in frustration

I grabbed him by the hand and made his ass get in the car, he was slumped over by the window passed the fuck out . I didn't want to have to stay at his house, but I had no choice . I slept on the floor incase he needed to throw up .

He moaned getting up in the morning "I got a headache ."

"I bet you do, you drunk every damn thing at that party ."

"Was I that bad ?" he said whipping his eyes

"Waking up at 2:00 pm in the afternoon I would say so ."

"Damn it's only 2 ? Shit, it's bright as hell out ."

"Can you take me back now ?"

"Give me a while ."

"No, I drove your ass home and stayed here when I damn well didn't want to . You going to take me back now !"

"It's too early to be this hostile ."

"Jermaine I waited for your to get up, you going to get your lazy ass up and take me home now !"

"Stop fucking yelling shit, my head hurts . Let me shower real quick and I'll drop you off ."

I waited for him all day now you want to go shower ? I don't think so, I'm ready to go . I had to leave on his time, I just wanted to go home . I got back to Julius's and showered myself, I dived into bed but couldn't nap .

"Good news ! I got a job !" I smiled to myself as I sat beside him on the couch

"Where at ?"

"A bank, imma be a bank teller bringing in that bread ."

He laughed "I was seconds away from putting out the search and rescue team ."

"Why ?"

"Cause you ain't show up last night, I got a military dads step daughter staying at my place . Ain't no way in hell he going to send my ass to Guantanamo Bay, I was going to find your ass ."

I laughed "I was with Jermaine, one if us had more fun than the other ."

"Why what happen ?"

"No lie, I wanted to get drunk . Since I rarely do it, we both were drinking . Neither of us could've driven home ."

"Jermaine the last nigga you wanna party with he dont know nothin, you wanna get into some real shit you can come with me . Better yet imma bring you with me, I'll make sure you enjoy yourself ."

"I'm scared by what you mean by that ." I smiled

"You won't have to worry too much, you in good hands ."