Pharaoh's Eye ♋ II

Jermaine

"I Can't Wait, For the Day . That We Can Be Together, I Can't Let You Walk Away . Can't You See, You And Me Are Meant To Be . . . And There's Nothing Left to Say . . Can't You See, What You Do To Me . Our Love Was Meant To Be, You Were Made For Me ."

Caira belched singing at the top of her lungs as we drove around in my car, not even the tone of her terrible singing could destroy the mood we were in . I didn't know where we going, she had asked me to take her to this party but she ain't need to be going to none of them . Besides I didn't feel like dodging some of the girls I deal with, I knew all they asses going to be there . I don't feel like dealing with that drama tonight . Jermaine I thought you said you loved me, Jermaine who is this bitch, Jermaine you just ate me out the other night you eating her too ? I'll leave that shit for the birds, I want a chill night out .

"I don't think I felt this free before ." she said shinning the brightest smile through this dark night

"What you mean ?"

"I feel like the chains have been broken off, I'm out the house . I'm with you and I don't care what happens to me later ."

"They probably dying at home without you ."

"I doubt it, I don't want to talk about it either . I just want to have a good ass night, since you won't take me to that party tonight . What are we doing ?"  she questioned with a smile

"You wanna go to a party, fine then but it won't be the one you want to go to . We going to go to this spot out of town, you better not act out either ."

"Shut up, I'm going to behave ."

"Realize who you with, I'll leave your ass real quick if you embarrass me ."

"Jermaine don't be thinking you hot shit, come down from cloud you on real quick ."

"And what if I don't ?"

She punched me in this arm hard as hell "That's what ."

I winced for a second "Girl you trying to die ? You see who driving the car right ? Quit playing before you get yourself killed ."

She giggled, turning up the radio . When I got to the party she got out the car leaving her phone behind, I looked down at it while it brightened up the car . She had 12 missed calls and 6 text messages, all from her mom and pops . She wanted to run from the issue, what can I do to help ?

"Where you going, dance with me ." she smiled downing a beer

"You better not spill that shit on me ." I said pulling her body closer to mine

She giggled turning her self around so her backside faced mine, she was dancing pretty damn hard . For a minute I thought she broke my dick, she was bouncing up on it like a pogo stick .

"I'll be right back ."

"Where you going ?"

"Check to see if my dick is still intact ." I said jokingly 

She smirked "Seriously, where you going ."

I chuckled "To piss ."

Caira

For someone who had to pee sure been gone for a long time, before I decided to look around for him I went to get me something else to drink . I knew better than to drink the punch, always stay away from any open drink . That's the key at any place to get a girl drunk before she even knows it, if I drink that shit I'll be face down in my own vomit probably getting fucked by somebody . Not tonight, I don't think so . I reached down in the cooler and pulled out a can of Sprite, I took the last one since almost everything in there was an alcoholic beverage .