Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VIII

Caira

I had a slight headache, I kind of can't believe I had Julius holding me while I had no top on . My breast was all up on his chest, even with that guy coming out of no where kissing me and I'm just going along with it like it's nothing . That's disgusting, I was half naked anything could've happened . Last night was crazy, still not my idea of a good as night . If my mother would've found out everything I did last night she would have beaten the black off me, so I guess last night had it's moments . I wasn't even that drunk but I think there's something's that could have went differently, I would've liked to keep my own damn top on me . After work, I caught the bus heading towards Jermaine's house . Soon as I got there, I headed straight into his bedroom and got under the covers .

"Look at you, looking all sophisticated in your little work outfit ."

I pulled the blanket up closer over my shoulder as he laid beside me .

"This my first job and I'm making more money than you ." I smiled happily closing my eyes as I began getting comfortable

"You ain't making shit compared to me ."

I turned over on my side to look at him "What's that check looking like then ?"

"We won't discuss my finances, thank you ."

I laughed "Exactly ."

He laid down next me "What up with you and ol' boy, you putting your titties on him . You was suppose to leave with me, y'all leave without saying bye ."

I laughed "I was little drunk, besides he was being nice carrying me to the car . Shit you would have done the same exact thing ."

He had a smug look on as he laughed "I ain't gon' lie, I would have . My intentions would have been different from his ."

"No it wouldn't have, you see a girl dripping wet with no top on you would have went and copped a feel just like he did ."

"No, I see my friend with no top on dripping wet . Imma help your ass out, not place you on my chest and carried you . You got your own damn feet and you were holding your stuff way before he came and saddled you on him ."

"You jealous ?"

"Fuck no, you want to fuck around with him that's up to you . I don't give a damn ." he said getting on his phone

"You do, cause couldn't look me in the eye when you said that . For you clarification, I'm not fucking him ."

He put down his phone and turned his head to look at me "Fuck him if you want to, it don't bother me ."

"You a bold face lie !"

"Really though, if I really wanted you I would've had your ass by now ."

"If you would've had me, how come I'm not yours right now ?"

"If I put forth that 5% effort I could get at you if I felt like it, it's your scared ass that backs away ."

"I'm not scared now ." I said fucking with him just to see what his ass would say

He laid his body directly on top of mine, wrapping my legs around his hips "Bullshit, you such a fucking tease that it ain't even funny ."

"We talked about this already ."

He got off me and laid back down "Exactly my point right there, you worry too much about the little shit ."

"Whatever you say Jermaine, I'm hungry . Why don't you go fix me something to eat ?" I said not wanting to go in a tangent about the whole thing

"You know where the kitchen at ."

I laid my head on his chest "Please ."

"I'm busy ."

"You ain't doing shit but on Instagram, please ? You the only person I know, who can throw down on some damn spaghetti ." I said, finally he got up "Thank you !" I shouted on his way out

Jermaine knows I can't take that risk, if I were to take that chance and he fucks up . I'm never going to talk to him again, I mean that shit . That's how I am, once I'm done with a boyfriend we no longer know each other . Don't talk to me, don't look at me, nothing ! Once I'm done with you, I'm done with you ain't no going back . I don't want that to happen with us, I known him for a long time . Why throw it away ? If that makes me scared then yes I'm scared, our physical being has nothing to do with it . If I wanted to screw around with Jermaine I could, I'm not a bed hopper plus that shit complicates things . Shit, I ain't even had sex yet .

I tired taking a little nap from this long ass day I had but I couldn't . Jermaine needs a damn air condition in this bitch, that little fan he had wasn't hitting it . I changed into my sports bra and took a pair of his basketball shirts, then went into the kitchen to see how that spaghetti was coming along .

I came behind him and placed my head on his shoulder as I put my hands on his shoulders too .

"Looks good already ."

"Those my damn shorts ? You steady stealing my clothes ."

I laughed hopping up on the counter "I do not, give them back before I leave ."

"My moms ain't coming home tonight, you can stay over . We can sleep in her bed ."

If a guy ever invites you over his house, his parents ain't home and he suggest you sleep in their room . You better know that by the end of the night that bed, will be squeaking .

"I'll stay but I'm not sleeping in her room, that's disrespectful ."

Nice try but in not stupid, after Jermaine finished his spaghetti I tore it up . All along his ass had an air condition in his closet, he never felt like getting it though lazy ass .

It got cold real quick, meaning we had to cuddle up .

I will say this about Jermaine, I do love his voice . It's deep and at times it does turn me on, he sounds so secure . Everything he says when he's not clowning around has meaning to it .

"Jermaine you don't have to hold me so damn tight, ease up ."

"I'm cold ."

"Get off for a minute ."

He rolled on to his back and I laid on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me .

"We have the whole house to ourselves and choose to be in bed ." I said

"I don't mind this anyway ."

His phone vibrated behind me, I grabbed it to give it to him and couldn't help but look at the text .

"Some girl said she tried of playing games, she want the dick right now ."

He jumped up like his ass won the lottery or something "Woah, that must be Teyana ."

When he realized I was telling the truth he jumped out of bed .

"I been trying to hit this for months ."

"What are you waiting for ?"

"I can't find my keys ."

I laughed "Jermaine you barely have clothes on ."

"Imma just take them off when I get there anyway ."

"You're stupid ."

He put on a white T and cargo pants, out the door he went . It was already 2 AM in the morning, he came back 2 hours later . Placed his arms right back around me, right to sleep I went .