Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VI

Caira

I've been doing the best I can staying out of Julius way, I even been able to pay him this months rent . It felt good handing him the money, so hard to say goodbye though . When Julius and I are in the same room together though, we do get along great . I ain't that damn cool with him, he's easy to talk to though . I haven't seen any signs of living here not working yet, he's been respectable for the most part . He's funny and for some reason he makes sense when he talks to me, it's a lose lose situation between Gerald and I . I understand well he's done the best he can to replace my real father, his approach was wrong though . I seen as if he was trying to control me, the ropes were just too tight . I'm a grown ass woman, I know how to handle myself . Nigga kept treating me like I'm twelve, using his army tactics to get through to me isn't the answer . I wasn't making it easy on him being rude and carrying around a high dislike, I could've tried a little more . I'm still not going back though, I hope my mom is going into a frenzy about where I'm at . I want her to feel like shit .

"What's the wave tonight ?" I shouted to Julius who was in his room while I walked into the living room

"Whatchu' think, too much ?" he said stepping out his room dressed like the 90's threw up all on him

I laughed "Whats the occasion ?"

"College party, theme is 90's ."

"In that case you looking right ."

"Get dressed ."

"Huh ?"

"I said next party I go to you coming, get dressed ."

"I don't have anything that's really 90s ."

"Pick out something and show me what you got ."

Only thing worth using was my dockers, Julius gave me his overalls and a polo shirt to borrow . I took one of my snapbacks and got creative with it putting in some condoms to it, I looked like I belonged to TLC .

Out we went, I was a little nervous giving the fact that this is the first time I'm going out with him . I don't know who in the hell he bringing me around or what his friends like, I don't want to be an outcast so imma try and fit in where I stay in .

"I don't think anybody will fuck with you, you should be good here ."

"You don't have to babysit me, I'll behave ."

"Do what you got to do, wild out . I don't care, just don't be starting no shit ."

"That's not my steez, I wouldn't do that ."

"Hold up, this my song right here ." he said turning up the radio

This boy can't be serious, I thought to myself with a smile .

"I Got a Bad Girl, I Must Admit It . You Got my Heart, Don't Know How You Did It . And I Don't Care Who Sees it Babe, I Don't Wanna Hide the Way I Feel When You're Next To Me . I Love the Way, I Love the Way ."

I busted out laughing having to painfully go through his singing .

He looked over at me with a smile while he was driving "What, you ain't fucking with my singing ?"

I laughed "How are you even singing this song right now ?"

"This song go hard, don't judge me ."

"Do you ." I smiled

When I walked into Rutgers it ft like I walked into a different threshold of life, the scene was completely different from the parties I been to with Jermaine . I had 10 college niggas try to get with me, each and everyone of them bangin' too ! . Julius said he didn't care what I did, I started drinking . I hopes he's not either, I'm not spending the night here . Outside, people where doing Hookah, I wanted to try . I was making mad friends and getting connections, I like this shit a lot .

"How you feeling ?" Julius asked as we bumped into each other

"Pretty damn good ."

All of a sudden the lights and music shut off, I got scared as hell and immediately grabbed on to Julius . Then the purple fluorescent light came on turning the pupils of everyone's eyes white, Julius told me to wait right here . 2 minutes later Omega Psi Phi came out stepping, he was in the line with them . They addressed him by the name Black Mamba, damn I love me some fraternity brothers .

 "I ain't know you was a Q Dog ?"

"A lot you don't know about me, you ain't give me the pleasure of showing you around my room . Maybe I can give you a tour tonight, you'll find out a whole lot more ."

I smiled letting out a laugh "Everything will be there in the morning, I'll see it then ."

"So did I show you a good time or what ?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling this . I made sure I didn't drink a lot, just for you ."

"Nah, it's all in your eyes you sauced ."

"Alright maybe I did the most with that Moscatto ."

"You holding your alcohol pretty good though, I ain't worried about you ."

"What's that over there ?"

I said referring to seeing this girl put her mouth on this pipe drinking what came out of it .

"It's a chug station, you looking to try it ."

"I ain't putting my mouth on that shit other people put they mouth on ."

He laughed, the rest of the party Julius stood by me . We danced a lot together towards the end, all fast 90's songs . One slow song came on and I almost pussy'd out, it was an R. Kelly song . I already knew this would get a little nasty, given his personality . Julius grabbed on to me and tried to get me to turn around, so he could bend me over . I wasn't letting it happen, even with a drunken mind . But I thought to myself, what the hell am I doing ? I wanted to do more shit like this, I can't get scared now .

Julius tried it again, turned me around and had one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder . What you think I did after that ? That's right, I put that shit right on him and started backing it up .

I had a feeling once we left he was going talk about it but he didn't, we went directly home . He ain't try and get me in his room or nothing, I went to shower . Came out, he was in the bed .

The success rate of tonight on a scale of sober to fucked up is, a 7 . It's kind of hard doing exactly what I picture cause I'm a female, I'm not trying to dragged around by my feet and have a train ran on me with videos of them doing it . If I was a dude it'd be a different story, all I would have to do is make sure I pull out a rubber if I was ever fucked up at a party . Make sure I don't get no damn body pregnant .