Pharaoh's Eye ♋ VII

Caira

Julius wasn't there when I got up in the morning, once my morning ritual of brushing my teeth was done my interest was peeking . I wondered what he had in his room, I'm all about privacy but after last night I wanted to see what he has going on in there . I opened the door and the first thing I see is the Omega Psi Phi greek letters painted in purple and gold hanging over his bed, he keeps himself pretty damn clean . Not one thing was out of place, his room was lit with pictures of himself with friends and family . A lot of them of him with his fratnerity brothers and some with his friends, rarely any of his father . There was one of him and his father that caught my attention, Julius looked like he was only seven and the expression on his face gave away that he was clearly mad about something . As I gave myself a personal tour, I saw a picture of his mother . He looks like his father more but definitely has some of his mother's features, she was really beautiful too .

"Like what you see ?"

He scared the shit out of me "I didn't mean to go through your stuff, I didn't touch anything . I was just looking at the pictures ."

He smirked "What you getting scared for ?" he said putting a footlocker bag down on his bed "I would know if you was fucking around in here, it's cool ."

"This your mom ?" I obviously could tell, I was asking anyway

"Yeah, that's the last picture taken of her before she was killed . I got a couple of her and I as a baby around here some where ."

"You look like her, she's beautiful ."

"Thank you ." he said getting down on his bed

"Those the new Jordans ?" I asked setting the picture down on his dresser

"Hell yeah, I always have to cop me a pair ."

"I see you go really hard for your team, what you had to do to get in ?" I asked sitting on his bed which was perfectly made up, did I mention I only had a T-Shirt on that just covered my booty 

"Everything you can imagine I been through, they slap in the face basically beat your ass like you they damn sons . In a sense I was they bitch, doing everything like picking up they clothes washing they damn clothes . Embarrassing thing I did was probably having to dress in drag, then stay in a gay bar for two hours ."

I smiled in shock "Damn it's like that, I bet somebody in there was trying to get with you too ."

"Shittt, I wish a nigga would ."

I laughed "I guess it's worth it though when you finally make it in, I'm sure you was bagging plenty of girls after that ."

"Who you kidding ? I was getting it in before I made it in ."

"Oh excuse me, I ain't know you were good like that ." I said with a smile

"You gon' learn today, you going to the beach party tonight right ?"

I chuckled "Yeah, Jermaine was telling me about that this morning ."

He leaned back against his headboard "Why don't you go model for me what you putting on ?"

"No, you'll see it when I'm ready to go ."

"Why can't you put it on for me now, what's the difference between now and later ?"

"Cause right now you wanna see it for a whole different reason, later I think you'll be able to handle yourself better . Besides what's the point of putting it on now if we ain't no where near ready ?"