Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XLIV

Caira

"Yo, what the fuck happened last night ?" Placing my hand over my head as I woke up to Julius in my bed

"I don't know ."

"You really just strolled up in here like, you paid for this . How did you get my key ?"

"Took it out your pocket when I helped you to your room ." He smirked

"Your sneaky ass, you literally scared me last night . Don't ever do that again ."

"Had to hit it one last time, never know when I'm going to again . You talking about traveling and shit, trying to be all you can be ."

"Last night was crazy, I don't think I'm going to stay . I had my fun, only person I really knew was you . That damn girl I was with probably passed out with dicks in her mouth ."

"What ?" He laughed

"It's a long story, I'm about to take a shower and check out see if I can get my money back for tomorrow since I ain't going to be here ."

"Can I join you ?"

"No, our sex days are forever over . You coming up in here thinking you can just take it . No, we really need to stop ."

"But you liked it though ."

"But I'll like it even better if you respect my wishes, no more charm, no more tricks . You had your last ride last night ."

"Alright, I'll leave you alone . You leaving so I guess it's for the best ."

"I never signed no papers yet, but thank you . That's all I been asking you for ."

Two down, I don't think I even have to worry about Jermaine . Everyone is finally on the same page, I feel good about the future I can finally focus on me . Once Julius took his exit, I took my shower and had the continental breakfast and checked out . Before making it home I was going to go to the recruiting office but I thought I think about it one more day to see if I really want to do this .

"Baby I thought you was gone for another two more days ?" My mother asked

"Wasn't my scene ."

"I really hate to bother you, but can you please watch your sister . I'm so tired, I forgot how hard it is to be a parent ."

"Sure Ma ."

I took the baby and placed her pacifier in her mouth, I was going to place her in her swing but I didn't want the vibrations to put her to sleep she'll be too dependent on that to fall asleep . She fought for a while, but I just turned her to the tv and she fell asleep . Placed her over my shoulder, patted her on the back, and then placed her in the crib . Once Gerald came her, she was his problem then . Weeks went by, I had went to the recruiting office and sign the contract . Eight weeks later I completed my basic training and now am a member in the United Air Force, training was intense but it's worth it to put on that uniform . I felt good in it, I made friends that actually relate to me with personal struggles in my life .

"I'm proud of you baby, these are for you ." Gerald said handing me flowers

"Thank you Dad, I appreciate it ."

"My baby is all grown up, I can't believe this ." My mother got teary

"Hope I didn't miss anything ." Jermaine approached with roses

"I didn't think you would make it, but yes your slow ass missed every thing." I laughed hugging him tight

I haven't seen him for a while, he couldn't understand my decision on leaving he took it hard . But I knew, regardless he would be the only one I needed here to see this . Only have three days to give before I go back to advance training, I'm giving one day to all my friends the two days to my family but Julius didn't want to see me. I would have rather been alone with Jermaine, but we spent time with him and his I guess boyfriend . Wasn't the last hoorah I was looking for but, least it was time well spent afterwards I went to O'Neal's .