Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LVI

Caira

The purpose of me not being with Wes is to experience new dick not go back to some shit I used to have. Julius couldn't even wait to get up to his apartment, he parked the car downstairs and we kissed for a moment. To this day I still feel no spark, which tells me this will just never be. My heart isn't in this and it will never be. It was a slight chance that Julius could've got some that night, but he messed up stopping things to go upstairs which gave me the time to think. His hands were still on me the whole way up, when we walked through the door we fell over on his couch. His fingers had did a warm up for him as he prepared himself while he was sucking and biting the shit out of my neck. His feelings about to be hurt when I tell him I can't go all the way.

Julius must have knew it too, his ass was moving fast as hell to take my clothes off.

"You look so damn beautiful," he said hooking off my bra.

I laughed as he kissed around my chest, "Thank you."

"I missed you," he said slipping off his shirt

"Julius."

"I'm not inside you yet for you to be calling my name."

"Julius wait,"

He kissed me trying to shut me up from saying anything else.

"Julius, I can't do this. We can touch and shit, but I can't let you put it in."

He let out a loud sigh, "You always teasing me, but you know when it all boils down I'm just going to get it anyway."

"I can't do it."

"You still love him don't you?"

"... No."

"You don't know what you want, a good girl trying to be bad. You want a clean record but always committing petty crimes. You want sex but exclusive to who you give it to. I'm still here ready to give it to you right now, but I still can't have you like I like."

"I'm not ready to move on to having sex with YOU again, I just got out of a relationship I need to just enjoy me."

"You can enjoy you ... With me."

I laughed, "Give a some time and if things settle where I need them to be then you can knock this out the park. Till then, I just need some time."

"I can still play with it?"

"Yes, I'm not giving you head though so don't ask."

When I woke up the next day I was really content with my life, everything is still rocky but I'm happy with just being alone. Maybe I'm just that type of girl, I don't need a man but it's good to have one as a perk. The following week was the same thing, I've been waking up with positive energy I don't know exactly why but I'm not complaining.

"You sure look happy," Wes stated.

"I feel like it too, I don't know today just feels like a good day. I need to tell you something, you might wanna check your friend. He came at me real disrespectful."

"He told me."

"His ass knew I was going to ... Look Wes, if it puts you at an awkward position you don't have to do bank runs with me anymore."

"Doesn't make much of a difference to me."

"How's your family?"

"They good."

"Do they know about us?"

"Haven't gotten around to telling them yet."

Wes and I still do little things together here and there, but most of the time I'm not around him unless we're working together at the base. Since we were out we just grabbed something to eat, talked a little bit but he was bothered by something so I didn't conduct much of a conversation.