Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XVII

Caira

It's Rules and Regulations to this sex things, nowadays dude be doing the craziest shit in the bedroom and you ain't even know it . Niggas today discovered the nasty art of eating ass, I wish a nigga would kiss me with shit on his breath . Just because I open up my body to someone doesn't give you the automatic right to explore, touch, and rub without my consent . The saying Giving is Receiving does not always apply in sex, I only had sex twice and he's already raising the bar trying to get me to do and enjoy new things . I'm not ready for that yet, cause I know I'll have to give back to him too . Nowadays, if you aren't giving a nigga head during sex what the fuck are you good for ? I don't mean you have to, cause if I'm not comfortable he can forget it . I had to stop Julius because I don't want to be the only one getting the most out of this, in due time I'll work my way up to that . I don't want to feel obligated to do something I don't feel comfortable doing because it's the way things are done, you go down on me that automatically means I have to suck your dick at some point in time before we get done with this shit ? Boy bye, I don't work that way . I don't know who or what you been sticking your dick in and you want me to put that in my mouth ? Shit, we going to have to talk about that before we start doing some freaky shit .

"Mmm, goodmorning ." I smiled stretching my arms

"Fuck a goodmorning, that was a good wild ass night ." he stretched

"I didn't know I could do those things ." I giggled

He smiled as I laid on top of him "I knew you had a little freak in you ."

I giggled "I'm embarrassed, look at what I did to your lip ." I pouted looking at the bite mark on his lip

He laughed "Don't worry about that, that's just means you were handling your shit last night ."

"Good enough that you cook breakfast ?"

"Only if you tell me how I did ."

"I told you, I don't kiss and tell !"

He picked me up by my arms and threw me down on my back as he got on top of me "Girl you better tell me ."

"Or what ?"

"You testing me ?"

"You not going to do shit ."

He picked me up and threw me over and shoulders spinning fast, I was laughing and getting dizzy .

"Julius stop, my stomach is hurting ." I laughed

"You going to tell me ?"

"No !"

He spinning faster, stopping every minute to spin in a reverse direction .

"Julius my head hurts, put me down ." I laughed

"You going to tell me ?"

"Yes, yess, I'll tell you !"

He place me down and I started stumbling losing my balance ended up falling on the bed, I laid down to catch myself 

"Sike ." I laughed

"What was that ?"

"I said let's go out and have someone cook for us ."

"That's what I thought you said ."

Separately, we took showers and went out to iHop . It wasn't necessarily the right place to ask but where we were sitting at we were alone it was no way anybody would've heard us . Just incase I made it more appropriate .

"Have many females have you done this with ?"

"What we did last night ? About 10 - 15, is that a problem ?"

I twirled my fork around in my eggs "How many girls did you do, what you wanted to do to me ?"

"5, maybe ."

"How many girls given back ?"

"All ."

I smirked to throw him off of what I was really feeling "I was just wondering ."

"You asked cause you obviously feeling some type of way about it ."

"Something I thought I should know, whatever you done before me isn't my business . But I just wanted to know, what number I fell in at ."

He chuckled "You think of yourself as a number, you'll be treated like a statistic ."

"I don't think a clear question and answer was given last night about what we doing with each other ."

"I thought I made it pretty clear when I laid you out ."

I laughed "I don't think having sex with me is a Yes that'll I'll be with you ."

"I don't know, I damn sure heard hella Yeses from you last night ."

I blushed embarrassed "I was not doing all that ."

"I think it's pretty damn clear that I made you mine already, you on lock and I have the key . Is that what you want to hear ?"

I smiled "That's all the shit I been waiting to hear for the longest, don't think I'm doubting this but you don't think it's too soon to be putting labels on us ? I'll speak honestly, I really like you . I never put myself out there like this for no dude, we had sex and if it really means something for you to know the first time was everything I wanted it to be . You made me feel safe and like I was with somebody who cared about how I felt . You didn't make it feel like a race that once you were in you had to get out, you took your time and I really liked that about you . When I had sex with you, I knew nothing would come from it . We just two people, doing something common with each other . I didn't want to be that girl who like, damn this nigga must really want to be with me now that he took my gift away . He must really like me, that nigga is mine and only mine . That shit ain't me, for you to take me to have a one on one with your Aunt I was like uhh ohh he bringing out the works . Problem is I haven't know you for a year, I think that's close to the time when most people enter in a relationship ."

"I see what you saying but, we ain't most people . I'm Julius and you Caira, that's how it's going to be . You riding with me and I'm here for you, if I wasn't sure about you I would have probably fucked you and the story would be over . I think you and I have something and when I see something I like I don't sleep till I get it ."

Aggressive but settle, he's affirmative but yet I can see something hiding in him . Fuck, I like this little persona he got going on . One thing I though I know right off the back, he gives his heart to the wrong females and gets his feelings fucked . He's fragile . I'm trying to say this shit right without sounding like I don't want to be with him and I'm trying to hurt his feelings .

"Makes sense ."

"You wanna put the brakes on this let me know ."

"No ! The pace we going is good, I wasn't too sure of the instant titles we have though . Like I said, I haven't been hurt too many times in my life . I haven't had too many relationships, I don't know what I'm doing and I'm just walking through this with my eyes open ."

He licked his lips "Come here ." Julius raised himself up from his seat leaning over his finished plate, I leaned forward as he grabbed the side of my face and kissed me "You trust me don't you ?"

"Yes ." I said truly

"That's all we need, that doubt you have has to go . It's too early for you to be casting the well's what if's, I'm going to do my job and you going to do yours and we going to be alright ."

I raised my eyebrow with a slight smile "And what job is that ?"

He smirked "Letting me take care of you ."

No man has ever said that to me, I knew not to believe in it but I believed in him . 

I leaned forward towards him for a kiss "You going to take care of me ?"

He licked his lips rising up to meet me "Imma take care of you ." he added a little tongue in the mix, fighting for dominance he won

Paying for the check we went back home, no sex, no nothing . He lit a blunt and we shared it, I didn't cough my damn lungs out this time thanks to the first lesson he gave me first when I first came here .Cuddle up on the couch, we watched Paid In Full .