Pharaoh's Eye ♋ I

Caira

"You better take your ass home, you know your daddy going to beat the black off  you if he catch you walking in the house at this time of the night ." Jermaine said, as we laid in his bed together

"I told you, that dude ain't my dad ."

"Step daddy, whatever . Either way, you know he going to start some shit when you walk through the door ."

"Let him, I don't care . I'm grown he need to realize I'm not his responsibility . I can take care of myself, I've been doing it with and without him being around . I don't get why my mother sits back and lets him discipline me, when I try to talk to her about it she'll back him up . Like you suppose to be on my side, I don't be doing anything when I'm out to begin with . I'm always either with you or at a house party, he need to watch his son instead of watching me . I never seen him talk to Hakeem the way he talks to me, I'm always the one that's being controlled ."

"Hakeem's a boy, you a female . You may not be his blood daughter, but he going to keep that gun cocked like you are his own daughter . You being nineteen don't mean shit to your moms or your pops, you being careful and not being taken advantage of is what they care about . You just seeing it differently ."

"Now who side are you on ?" I said bearing my attitude

"You know I'm always on your side, I'm telling you how he feels about you though . You constantly busting his balls, I don't see a problem with him ."

"Nothing is wrong with him but it's aggravating how it feels like neither of them trust me and I have to answer to him, I want to be able to ask my mom something without hearing his opinion that's all . I'm not even going to go home tonight, I want to see what they'll really do and say when I don't show up . If you don't hear from me, I want you to speak at my funeral ." I said jokingly

Jermaine closed his eyes laying his head on my chest, his arm found a comfortable position wrapped under my body .

"You right where you need to be anyway, he going to have to go through me before he get to you ."

"Excuse me, why are you getting comfortable when you know you still need to turn the light off ?"

He got off of me "Handle that for me ."

I scoffed as I got from the bed to turn the light off, my phone dropped under the bed when I went to turn off the light . As I reached under the bed for it, my hand touched something slimy and wet . I picked it and up and went to turn on the light to see what it was, I screamed a bit throwing it back on the floor when I seen it was used condom .

"Eww what the fuck Jermaine, don't you throw this shit away after you finish fucking around ?"

He laughed "My bad, I forgot it was under there . Throw it away for me ."  he said obviously joking as he sat up from his bed cause he know I wasn;t going to toch it again

"You definitely lost your damn mind ."

He smiled as his laughter began to fade "Chill, I'll get it ."

"That's disgusting, I need to wash my hands ."

"You walk out this room then you going to have to leave, you going to wake up my moms if you go out there . You better take some hand sanitizer if you trying to stay over ."

I sanitized my hands and we got back into bed with each other, Jermaine and I have no problem being together like this . Him and I are really close friends, we don't see a relationship with each other cause we don't want to ruin the friendship we have . It's tempting to knock what we have up a notch but we both know that if either one of us was to start getting in our feelings, it would cause problems . Jermaine and I known each other for as long as I can remember, we talked about the chances of us happening and we don't like the outcome of it . Never once have we kissed or anything sexual, we're just really touchy with each other and I don't even like that half the time .