Pharaoh's Eye ♋ III

Caira

That morning Jermaine went to work I went to home to face whatever my moms and step - dad had to say, I really didn't want to go home . I want everything to change, the only way I can see that happening is I start living on my own . The moment I walked through the door there they sat in the living room, sitting on the couch watching the early morning show of Maury . They both looked at me then turned off the t.v, I was trapped looking like a deer in headlights .

"Caira Nivea Seoul, where the fuck you been ?" my mom said standing up like she was getting ready to get buck with me

"Ask your man, it's his fault I left ."

"Gerald what the hell she talking about ?"

"Your daughter think that she can disrespect me and get away with it, cursing at me for no reason when I'm trying to talk to her . I did not appreciate that ."

"Where the hell you get off thinking you can disrespect anybody in here ?"

"Ma, he - ."

"Caira, when I'm talking you shut the hell up . Gerald does not do anything but try to build a relationship with you, you don't do shit but talk negative and constantly be a bitch to him ."

"Can I talk now ?"

"No, I'm not done yet . Apologize to him, I ain't through with your ass yet ."

"But Ma, Gerald - ." I couldn't say it

I wanted to say it so damn bad but I couldn't, I'm not going to make excuses for my actions . Even though in my opinion he was in the wrong, fuck this family .

"Gerald what ?" she stated

"Nothing ."

"Then get to apologizing ."

"No ."

"Then get the fuck out ."

"Moriah ." Gerald said to my mom

Since I'm getting out anyway, nothing I say or do is going to get me back in so why not add some more fuel to the fire .

"That's some bullshit, why do I have to leave because of this nigga ? I didn't fucking do anything, this is dirty and you know it ." I shouted

She slapped me "Talk to me like that again Caira I dare you to, we will be full on fucking fighting ."

"Moriah ." Gerald said to her again

"Ma you serious ? You really going to do me like this ? You going to take a mans word over your own daughter ? That's low even for you, I taken show much through years so you can be happy . Truth be told I been fucking miserable living in this house, no matter what I do I can't please you . I've held my tongue as best as I could cause I love you and I never intended on starting shit between the two of you, I hope you look back on this and realize how stupid you were to let me walk out the door . I shouldn't even say something like this, but I hope something happens to me while I'm gone . When that happens I can finally see you come running to the rescue, then I'll finally in a long ass time be able to see before he stepped in between us that you still love me . Don't worry I won't beg for your affection anymore, he can have it all ."

I went in my room to grab my duffel bag from underneath the bed, I tried to get some of my clothes but she wouldn't let me . I couldn't get any of my shit to get me through the night, it felt like she was proud to kick me out . That asshole didn't even tell her the full story, he let her throw me out the house at that like it was nothing he didn't even put up a fight . When night time came I didn't have anywhere to go, I tried coming back and sneaking in but my window was locked . Hakeem's bedroom was upstairs there was no way I could get up to him . It was 2 AM in the morning and I refuse to sleep outside, I didn't want to go to Jermaine's but I had no choice .