Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LIII

Caira

"Your man okay with this?"

"He will be."

Placing down my light jacket, I made myself comfortable on his couch. Wes knows about my whereabouts, he seemed fine but most likely he was bothered. No nigga will ever own me telling me what I can't and can do, I'm all about respecting ones wishes but if I'm not doing no sneak shit what is there to worry? My stepfather and mother tried to tell me where I wasn't allowed to go and we all know how that went. My nigga isn't my daddy, we both grown.

"Now what was that story you was telling my about a threesome?"

"A girl I work with was trying to entice him and I into having a threesome, the girl is like cool one moment and fucking freaky the next. I'm not interested."

"Why not, what about him?"

I raised my eyebrow, "My mouth isn't going near no females pussy, he doesn't mind either way."

"Your nigga is a pussy."

I laughed a bit, "Why?"

"That's every nigga dream, I don't know what the girl look like and I want in on this shit. But I would never make you do anything you wouldn't want to do, eventually though you would come around."

"What makes you think that?"

"I can tell by your voice your interested you just need a little convincing. By the way you don't have to lick her but she can lick you. What girl isn't comfortable being with a girl?"

"That's like saying what dude isn't comfortable being with a dude."

"That shit is not!"

I laughed, "It is."

"It's scientifically proven girls like girls, y'all have the same everything. I guarantee, for your first time you would've been more comfortable being with a girl than me."

"How so?"

"If you had a girl best friend I bet money you would've experiment by now. Under the blanket or with the light off so you don't have to look her in the eyes, grabbing her titties, and sucking on her nipples. You're comfortable enough to kiss her, adding a little tongue now. You ain't whip out the toys yet, y'all just getting started. As she moves down and parts your lips, you're taking deep breaths. Once you feel the flick of the tongue, it's game over. Sprung out, only a girl knows exactly what a girl wants. Now it's your turn to go down, your nervous but she encourages as you slurp that you're doing a good job. You wrestle for dominance, then bam. Here comes the toys."

"Who the fuck story was you telling, because it's not mine?"

He laughed, "If you want to run a practice run with me and ol girl before you do it for your man, let me know."

"I'm not leaving him."

"You say that now."

"Wes is a very good catch, sex is great and no I'm not about to compare. I really can't wait for this to be over so we can start our lives."

"Lives?"

"A house, which he plans to build. I want at least two to three years together before kids come in the picture, but yes I want that too."

"Fate has a funny way of changing and I'm sorry that shit don't even sound genuine. I'm not being an asshole, but you aren't done exploring yet. Remember spring break, you kissed a girl and you damn sure liked that shit ."

"Negro, I was high! I need you to not be negative please, I can hook you up with somebody on the base. Some girl who has something going for themselves. But don't think you can come up in here and think I'll be with you or some shit."