Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXIV

Caira

You say I'm changing but I guess you never really knew me, I've dealt with the women in Jermaine's life why can't he live with Julius . I completely understand Jermaine's side, for years I laid in and out of bed with him . Having him hold me through the night and purposely feel on my ass, leaving me to go fuck some other girl and climb back in bed and hold on to me . I never raised my voice and showed that it bothered me cause it never did, why when I finally get with one guy all of a sudden I'm changing ? Julius has no influence on the way I am, I'm still the same girl I tell it like it T - I is . It's not like I don't want to hang out with him or curse his ass out, so please tell me how the fuck am I changing ? I tried and already did what I needed with Jermaine, I'm not going to stress this anymore . I don't care what he said about Julius, what he's done with those other girls isn't my business . He's had sex with close to 15 girls, I knew what I was getting myself into when I seen Julius having a damn threesome the day I came to live with him . Men are going to be men, they going to fuck around till they ready to be faithful . That's what the fuck they do, as long as Julius protects himself and is faithful to me what I can do about it it's already been done ?

I'm not fucking stupid, I know the real damn reason why he's wanted me to get in the bed with him that's why I didn't do it . This nigga really wanted to get some shit started between Julius and I, Jermaine only screwing his own damn self . When Jermaine wants to act right I'll always be here, till then I have shit on my own plate I need to handle . I just took my birth control pills and Julius got the call this morning, he's clean . Nigga been acting like God Almighty all morning, he was acting like his regular ass self . I noticed that the video games been put away, he helped me clean the dishes . Now that I know he's clean I feel much better with doing more things sexually with him, I've been thinking about it don't know if I'm ready but now that I know we're both good I wouldn't mind it .

He turned on the radio and blasted Sevyn's It Won't Stop, he know damn well this is my song . This nigga trying to set the mood, t.v was off, everything was cleaned, it was quiet . I sat beside him on the couch, knowing where this was going .

"I'm really not trying to put anything on you right now, this is me being sincere . I wanted to get you something, I never got a girl anything before . We ain't even been going out that long, I never been with somebody like you though . It's not easy but I like the fact that you make me wait, I didn't mean that joke I said about the punani thing . I really do care about what you feel when we have sex cause I don't want to be that type of nigga that tells his girl what he wants in the bedroom, it's about you too and I want you to feel just as good as I do . Anyways though, what's in this box wasn't cheap so don't think I picked this shit up at Claire's or something . I thought it was good saying exactly what I'm trying to get out right now, here just open it ." he said handing me this box out his pocket

When I opened it, it was a golden key on a gold chain . I wasn't expecting diamonds or something, I didn't care if this was wood I thought it was really sweet .

"Here, let me put it on you ." he said taking it from me "No girl has ever been able to crack me, I'm sweet on the outside and everyone knows that about me but there's still things inside of me that no one has tapped into though . I don't know what it is about you, but I been feeling it since the first day you walked through that door .You always push hard and try to make me say something that I don't want and you've been able to get something out, if you really want this then I hope you can help me bring the rest of them out . People say you always end up with a girl whose like your mother, I imagine if she was alive and I knew her you would be something like her ."

"Julius, this is sweet really thank you ."

I was going to back out of this, I restarted the song and pulled him by the hand to go into the bedroom . I didn't have to do this, I took a deep breath thought about it for a couple of times and decided I wanted to do this . I lit the candles on his dresser and leaned him down kissing him on the bed, he lifted off my shift and I lifted off his . My body tingled as his fingertips slowly glided up the side of my body, the temperature between the both of us rose with every single kiss and touch . I couldn't believe I was about to do this, I kissed him all the way down to his navel . I wasn't doing this because of the gift he gave me or the words he spoke, I was doing this because I reached a level where I completely trust him with my body now and I know he's trust me with his .

I went and unbuckled his pants, my heart was pounding but I didn't let it show that I was nervous . He stopped me .

"Caira, you don't need to do this if you really ain't feeling it ."

"I won't know unless I try right ? I want to do it ."

I smiled a bit had I held his dick in my hand, I've seen enough videos to know how to suck one . I licked my lips and made sure it wouldn't brush against my teeth as it slid in and out, I started off slow . I peeked up and seen him relax laying his head on the pillow letting out a sigh, I started doing tricks . This was my first time but it felt right, I took the sign of him grabbing me by my hair pushing it deeper into my mouth as a sign of him enjoying it . Almost made me choke doing that shit, once he was rock hard he took over sliding my panties off .

"You ready for this ?" he asked

"Yes ."

He started kissing my inner thighs, after a while I didn't see his head anymore as he further parted my legs . Some guys just lick pussy catching juices and it manages to work, that's not what Julius did . He managed to hit the magic spot, I never felt this before . A real man knows where all the stimulation come from during sex, even when I tried to hit it myself with just fingers I never had it feel like this .

"You like it ?" he asked, why is this nigga teasing me when the shit just began

Could he not tell from the whimpers and loud ass moaning I was doing, not only was I doing all that my body couldn't remain still . Fuck type of question is that ?

"Yesssss ."

"It don't sound like it ."

"Julius stop, I love it ."

"Oh you said stop ?"

"Julius stop that ." I moaned grabbing on to the sheet

"Alright then ." he said stopping 

I raised my torso up from the bed to push his head back down there, he immediately started licking . I hate him for that damn game he just played on me, I'm glad I'm with someone who knows what he's doing . He strapped on a condom, I pushed him without any warning and inserted himself inside me . Julius can run whatever he wants, but when it comes to the bedroom I'm putting it down . As I did, I made sure I left a trail of hickies on his neck to let them bitches know this nigga is taken and very well taken care of . Nothing looked better than seeing the silhouette of my body on the wall from the candle as I rode his dick, I feel like I'm empowered when I'm on top . I felt good sharing this experience with him, I never had anybody made me feel the way that he does . There's always that nigga that says he can give you the world, but it takes that real special one to live up to those words .

The candles were still burning strong as everything came to a finish, we laid there getting sleepy by the minute talking .

"I thought you said you never sucked someone off before ?" he asked as I was cradled in his arms

"I never did ."

"You couldn't have fooled me ." he smiled

I giggled "You really thought I was that good ?"

"Babe, you was getting like a porno star ."

I laughed "I swear on my life I never did that before, don't go telling anybody . Don't run back and tell your friends about this, nobody needs to be in our business ." I said laying my head on his chest

"I'm glad you opened up to that you didn't have to do that for me ."

"I didn't do it for you, I'm not done experimenting with your ass yet . I'm sure you have a lot more for me ."

"I'm going to make you love every single thing, Julius yasssssssss ." he said imitating me

I laughed "I did not say it like that ."

"What did you say then ?" he smirked

"I wasn't like all thought don't try and play me, you was dope and all but I don't know if your shit was that good bae ."

"You really trying to front on me right now ?"

"Take it how you want ."

"Shit, then I guess we have to go for round two then ." he said immediately getting on top of me

I smiled laughing "I guess we do then ."