Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVIII

Julius

Caira didn't have to do what she did last night, although it was much appreciated . Yes I was horny, yes I wanted to have sex and obviously she couldn't . Caira just got warmed up to sucking dick, I wouldn't want her to do anything she's not comfortable doing . It shocked me when she did that, felt good as hell too I taught her well . No disrespect though, I'm glad I could have her do that maybe I can get her to do some new shit . Teach her some tricks, if she ever leave me least the next nigga will be greatly satisfied with what he has and when he asked who taught you that shit . She'll respond, Julius taught me . I'm the next Yeezy 2.0, I really like being with her though . I'll be honest, maybe she was right in the beginning about us moving too fast . I may have jumped the gun on the relationship, do not get me wrong for one second I really love being with her . I should have seen how she would've acted though after I took her virginity, she's the first girl I ever did that for . I trust her but at the same time, I have my doubts . 

My mother would probably love her if she was alive, but just like I have my concerns she would too . Something just seem off since that night I had to pick her up from Jermaine's, I ain't no damn fool . If I keep my distance from that nigga then shit stays hidden, if I'm acquainted with him then he'll let a nigga know something . When in actuality he'll just be telling on himself, you have to think in situations like this . This nigga been bestfriends with my girl forever, almost took her shit the night I did, tried to get her in bed the night I had to come pick her up . Drunk or not, that shit don't sound suspicious ?

"There's my baby, had me thinking you didn't love me anymore I ain't seen you in a while ." my aunt said as I walked through the door

I smiled giving her a hug "It ain't like that at all, you know I love you ."

"Funny way of showing it, how you and Caira ?"

"Good ."

"It don't sound like it, I seen a whole different man when you first started seeing her . You not smiling like you used to either, what's going on ?"

I chuckled "We good, she's really good to me and I am to her ."

"That's good ."

"I like her a lot ."

"Stop right there, you better not have come to tell me you want to marry her . Julius, you are too damn young I won't have it ."

"Slow down auntie, I ain't marrying nobody no time soon ."

"Lord she ain't pregnant is she ?"

"No, it's that either ." I laughed "I just feel like something, ain't right I don't know . Maybe, it's a block in the relationship meaning I don't know what to do next you know ?"

"You grow ."

"What do you mean ?"

"She starts to learn things about you that you didn't know about yourself, you start to learn things about her that she never knew about herself . That or you realize what this relationship really means to you, you either push for it to keep moving or you kill it before it starts itching like a nasty rash ."

I laughed "How did you get so smart ?"

She smiled "Year and years of experience, you'll learn with each girl you get ."

"I'm really hoping this is the last girl I have ."

"You feel that strong about her huh ?"

"I hope I do ."

Caira

College started and I can't wait to blow through this shit and go home, I have one class with Jermaine . I have another with this dude who I was friends with last year, I never got his number so we never talked over the summer . He gave me the biggest hug and told me that he was thinking about me a lot over the summer, we talked all through class when we weren't suppose to be but I couldn't help it . He's definitely cute and took my home to put his number, he said I better call him tonight or we won't be friends in the morning . After class he walked me to my next one and hugged me bye then ran to catch the bus shuttle to make it to his next class. I went to the cafe where Jermaine was surrounded by a bunch of girls, I took out my books and started working as I ate .

"You just going to ignore me, not even sit with me ?"

"Jermaine, I'm busy what do you want ?"

"What's your problem ?"

"You nasty and I don't want to be bothered right now I'm busy ."

He laughed "I guess you seen my video ."

"You're proud of that ?"

"I was having fun ."

"Congratulations on having a hoe for a girlfriend, you sure know how to pick them ."

"I picked you too didn't I ?"

I stopped writing in my notebook, slowly turning my head to his "You calling me a hoe ?"

He shrugged his shoulders, I slowly started laughing .

"Jermaine, Jermaine, Jermaine . In all my life of knowing you, I had no clue that you was capable of being this big of a bitch . What happen to you and I being good ? Whatever you doing, boo boo you need to quit cause you look like the biggest ass I ever known ."

"Then I'm being just like you, I see no harm ."

I started getting frustrated "Please, tell me what the fuck is your problem ? Every time you pull this shit, it makes me hate you more and more ."

"You hate ?" he said shocked

"You make it hard for a nigga not to !'

"Fuck you then ." he said getting up

I sighed "Jermaine wait ."

But he was already gone, I continued to eat and work as Rico came over and sat at the table with me .

"You good ?"

"Stupid ass, I'm fine just some niggas are trfilin ."

He laughed "That's your boyfriend ?"

"Eww no ."

"That's good, what are you working on ?"

"Anatomy, trying to get everything right this year ."

"How you and your step pops, I remember you last told me that he was lying on you saying you did some shit you didn't ?"

I giggled "Surprisingly, we're good . I put claim on him now, things are different thank you for asking ."

"When you going to invite me over for dinner ?" he smirked

"Around the time you invite me over to dinner ."

"Glad you said that, cause I live alone ."

"You doing it big like that now ?" 

"Cheaper, I don't need to share with nobody . No damn dorm mate, hearing niggas snore and fart all night . I don't have my momma tucking me in no more, I'm on my own ."

I laughed "I'll think about that then ."

"You want a ride home ?"

"I'll catch the bus ."

"It's no problem Cai I got you, you scared or something ?"

I giggled "I have things to finish up, I'm not leaving any time soon . I appreciate it, maybe next time ."

He smiled getting up "Alright, I'll see you later then ."

I smiled shaking my head getting back to my work, I didn't mean to tell Jermaine that I hate him . I didn't even think he would take those words in such seriousness, Jermaine will always be my nigga . I don't know what it is about me that he can't get off of, at this point is it really about me or is he just mad that I'm with Julius . What the fuck is it cause it's fucking tired now, I never seen Jermaine like that . Jermaine can get pussy from any girl he wants, after this video I don't know if that'll still be true . Yet he's mad, cause his ass can't get none of this . I'm not even trying to sound conceited or anything, I don't owe his ass anything . All this child's play he's doing, has to go . Even if I wanted to take it to that level, that video ruined his every bit of last chance .