Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LII

Caira

"Wes, you playing ball with us ?" Another airmen asked, they were heading off the base to play at the local park.

Wes looked to me seeing what I would say, "Go head."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it's cool. Have fun."

Wes kissed me on the cheek before darting to his dorm. "I'll be back to help you study."

"Wes, I hope you have some good D." Valencia said coming along

"Wait a minute, hold up? Wes, she's coming ?"

"Is that a problem? Caira I can handle myself, I don't want her if that's what you thinking."

"That bitch going to be touching all on you.

"Okay, do you want me to stay? Baby, you don't trust me?"

I shook off the thought, "Yes, it's cool have fun." I walked away

Grabbing my hand Wes turned me back around, "Be honest, do you want me to go?"

"Yes, I'm overreacting. I'm stressing out, I really want to pass this test. At the same time, I'm uncomfortable with her. I'm just going to go to grab something to eat."

"Game shouldn't take no more than a couple hours."

While I was here I figured I relax and see what everybody is up to in the lounge, we have more freedom now to do and go where we want but Sunday is always still a personal day to yourself. Normally I keep to myself, I don't speak much I just sat around observing others.

"Hey, your name is Caira right?" A girl said approaching me.

"Yes."

"Somebody is outside the base grounds looking for you."

I grabbed my items and left the lounge to see who it was. Even though I just seen them, it would be really nice if my family is out there. But, to no avail it wasn't.

"Julius? What are you doing here?"

With a bouquet of roses in his hands, he handed them to me clasping me into a hug.

"I heard you were stationed here in Texas, well after graduating I was offered a job out here so I took it."

"Congratulations, I'm speechless right now. I can't believe you're here right now, don't get me wrong I'm happy for you. It's just, I'm not going to lie this is awkward. I mean, to keep it real we had had a purpose of not seeing each other last time we had sex and that was all she wrote."

"I know, you act just like a nigga. Fucked me then leave."

I laughed, "You so stupid, it wasn't even like that. You know my reasons, whatever reason your seeing me now I want to keep it like that."

"Mm, it's really good seeing you though. I can tell you happy, isn't that what you wanted? It's a real good look for you."

"I am, I can say I finally am. I'm in love, he's a really good guy."

"He's back home?"

"No he's here, he just left actually but you know what I mean. His name is Wes, found me a man dingo."

"You mean a Prince Ouchie? I bet ol boy ain't got nothin' on my stats."

"Boy, you watched too much Martin. Don't do him like that! He's African, really sweet, and a good guy."

"In that case that's good too, listen I didn't come here for any trouble. I wanted to see how you were, show you everything is cool and ask would you mind joining me for lunch?"

"I'm actually really busy."

"Caira, it's lunch. It'll be a quick 1, 2. I promise."

I followed him to his car parked down the street, I feel absolutely nervous right now. I'm not worried about myself, I have self control. It's Julius grabby ass I'm worried about, I don't mind catching up but don't try me with that slick shit.

"I'm still trying to navigate my way around Texas. You can thank my ol' man for this one, I been in contact with him since you left. To make up for our troubles, he went through his connections and long story short you're looking at the new Director of Human Resources. It's kind of a small business, so I know you wouldn't know the name of the company."

"You lying, what's really your ammo here?"

"I'm not, look at my pay stub."

Analyzing the number close matching mine, "That's quite a big number, okay I see you."

"Now that ass believe me."

"Congratulations, I'm glad you're in a good place. That's must be tough moving to where you have no family and friends."

"Least I've got you, you ain't no better yourself though. Traveling from continent to continent, you don't have anybody."

"That's where your wrong, these people are my family. That better part that I was close with though is off in Germany and spread out across the U.S., I would've loved to go there but it's good to be on US soil. I can't complain, when I take this uniform off I never looked better. If it wasn't for this, I would eating my face away."

"What are you going to do if you and your man get separated?" 

"I believe we'll be strong for one another, we technically been together for a year and a half now. Wes and I always been cool and talking from the moment I stepped foot here, then one day it just happened."

"I guess you getting the man you always wanted."

"Julius, don't start. If you want me to hang around as a friend then that's fine, but the last thing I want to do is talk about us and what will never be. I know that's what you trying to do. But this is the last time I'm going to say this, you're a real cool dude I thank you for taking me in as a roommate. We were together and then it all clicked that it wasn't what I wanted. I'm sorry if you had other plans, but I have other plans of my own."

"I can respect that, I'm not causing any trouble. I'm just here the same reason you are, work."

"You know I won't be around in Texas for long."

"I know, which is exactly why I'm to take advantage whenever I can."

---

Be Sure To Check Out One of the Best Authors Here, TrillAs_TAJA's story Blue Moonz a Wale FanFic. I Promise it WON'T disappoint!