Pharaoh's Eye ♋ XXVII

Caira

Jealousy can take over a person's mind and have them all fucked up, we do a lot of spiteful shit out of jealousy that'll have our ass looking stupid as fuck down the road . I don't know how him and Julius got back to normal, least I won't have to worry about them fighting . I know Jermaine and I'm know Julius mentally a little better, I know for a fact he's not going to forget Jermaine's little drunken night . It's fucking hard with keeping my head above water around him, when he knows Jermaine and I almost had sex the night he took my virginity . I can't be caught slipping once or Julius will never trust me, I can't help the history you had with girls . But don't compare me to those other bitches cause I would never lie like that, if I don't want to fuck with you because I found a new nigga then I just won't fuck with you, period . I don't need to go behind you back and lie, then turn around and get the dick from you too . If Julius ever questions my position with him because of what Jermaine might possibly ever tell him, then he's not the one for me . Jermaine ever fucks around and has to make Julius question his position with me, then he's not as much of a friend as I thought he was .

"Caira, look at this shit ." Julius said coming to me as I was cooking dinner

On his phone was a light skin girl, getting fucked by some dark skin nigga .

"Why are you showing me porn ?"

"Keep looking ."

The camera slid up to Jermaine face, fucking that girl . He came in her face and she licked it up, they started telling each other they loved one another .

"That's fucking disgusting, I don't even want to cook anymore ."

"He sent this shit to me, it was uploaded on Tumblr this isn't the only one either ."

I shook my head disgusted "I can't even eat anymore ." I said as I stopped chopping the onions and walked away

"What about me, I have to eat too ?" he joked

"I don't feel good ." I said jotting to the bathroom

I swear to god I'm not pregnant, for most people the smell of fresh cut onions make people cry well it makes me regurgitate .

"You alright ?"

"Yeah, I'm fine ."

"You sure ?"

"I'm not pregnant Julius, I have my period ."

He laughed "I wasn't saying you were, I'm just making sure you good baby . I'll finish the rest, you good ."

I pinched my nose and grabbed me some Ginger Ale, I when I reached for my phone it immediately lit up from a text message I had from Jermaine asking me to reblog his video . Is this nigga out his fucking mind ? First of all, you already telling this skank bitch you love her . You just linked up with the hoe now your ass in love ? Second, you was all over me now you posting a fuck video to tumblr ? What the hell is the matter with this boy, lord help him before he get caught up in some mess . Somethings you just don't do, you want to act like a porno star then do that shit in private . Nigga made me lose my appetite, the social media isn't made for you to show your butterball naked ass I ignored the text and laid down . Julius came and sat beside me on the couch

"You deleted that shit didn't you ?"

"Not yet ."

"Why the hell you still holding on to it ?" 

I didn't mean to speak with such attitude but I was being real, that's nasty and I don't like the idea of the video sitting of in his phone .

"It's giving me some inspiration, we should do one ." he joked kissing my neck