Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVIII

Caira

It was really nice the last couple of days but I didn't invite Wes back to spend a couple nights with me, I'm not sure what it would've meant to him if I did . I surprised my family coming home, I didn't tell them I was coming . Once I finally got settled I told them where I was the last couple of days, it felt good to be back . Just as Wes parents mine cooked dinner as well, my baby sister got so big I missed her so much . Everything was as the same as I left it other than that .

"How was it being a concubine ? Is that how they say it ?" Hakeem asked 

"Shut up !"

"We're they saying mother chocker ? Listen mother chocker, I can't get jiggy with this ." He mocked 

"I'd shut the hell up, I know how to use a AK . Don't make me blast your ass ."

"Seriously, how was it ?"

"Being in China ? It has it's perks, you should consider joining . I can see you more in the Navy league or Marines ."

"Have you forgot ? Ball is life ?"

"Hakeem, you suck though ."

"But I don't ."

"But you do ."

"Caira why don't you invite your friend to stay over ." My mom suggested 

"Cause I — I rather not its not even enough room ."

"Why I think that's rude, your fellow brother invited you to his, return the favor ."

"Ma don't call him that ." 

"HOO RAH ! Give me some baby girl, how you been ." Gerald said arriving home 

"Gerald, Caira should invite her fellow airmen over for dinner right ?"

"Hell yeah, bring him on . We can trade stories ."

"Trust me dad, you don't wanna hear any stories he got to tell ." Hakeem mocked knocking me in the side with his arm repeatedly 

"Shut up ! Don't you got something to catch in your drawers again ?"

"Caira !"

"I'm glad your here, they're doing a dinner in my honor tomorrow night . Bring him along, here I'll even give you money for a dress ."

"But Gerald I — ."

"No buts, bring him to me . Here's my keys ."