Kisses and wax strips

School finished quicker than I expected and recently I've been coming back with Caleb to his house until Shane would come to get me after he left Lacey's house. 

Apparently they were going strong but I haven't seen much of them around together due to last minute intense football practices which Caleb attends now as well due to the fact he got in to the team.

"I need to shave." Caleb stated rubbing his chin and jawline full of long stubbles. "This movember isn't really my thing." He glanced at himself in the mirror on the left side of his room while I sat in the middle of his bed watching his reflection make different poses.

"I kinda find it sexy." I cooed teasingly leaning back on the headboard knowing it would drive him crazy. Before I could even react, his large frame was pinning me down, preventing me from escaping like I always do after I got him worked up.

"It's not nice to work up a man and then leave him hanging." His long stubbles grazed against my cheeks when he spoke and before I had the chance to reply, his lips attacked mine savouring every inch of it. 

My hands instantly went to the back of his head, interlacing my fingers with his soft raven hair which I loved tugging at every time we kissed. Suddenly a thought entered my head when the feel of his stubble became rough against my skin.

"Oh my God, let me try and shave you." I suggested excitedly pulling away from the kiss.

"Where?" He questioned with a serious look on his face making me laugh.

"Where ever you want." I choked out making myself laugh harder.

"Face Kira, just the face, you're not going anywhere near Billy." He stated before climbing off the bed making me hunch over in pain while tears of laughter spilled out of my eyes when I heard him call his little friend Billy. "Stop laughing and shave me woman."

"Why... name it billy...?" I kept rolling around on his bed trying to muffle the sound of my laughter in one of his pillows.

"Because it's big, now come on..." He wined, like a little kid with a gillette fusion razor in his hand. After what felt like an hour, my laughter finally died down and I made my way to his bathroom where I saw his shirtless toned body with shaving foam on his face. 

Although this isn't the first time I've seen him shirtless but every time I do, my chest aches from all the scars that are painted across his chest, abdomen and back, yet he was still sexy as hell.

"Like what you see?" He smirked with a face full of white fluffy cream making him look like a hot Father Christmas. And there goes my childhood...

"Always..." I laughed at that thought getting closer to him.

"Here..." He grabbed my hips and with no effort he picked me up and set me on the counter. "You won't be able to reach me short stuff."

"I know that and I also know I'm not one of the lightest girls in the world." I frowned lifting my arms up and flexing my tiny biceps. "Look I have muscles so don't treat me like I'm weightless." I ordered making him chuckle.

Without any words he leaned forward and placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose allowing all the foam around his lips to get on my face. In a playful disgusted way, I scrunched my nose up after he pulled back making him laugh at my expression.

"Razor." I ordered sitting up straight.

"Don't kill me." He murmured before facing right allowing enough space for me to start grazing the blade across his skin. I rested my free palm on his chest while the other one slowly started dragging the blade upwards like he told me to do before. After a couple of strokes I turned to my side to wash the foam off the razor that gathered up along the way.