Mission Kira-possible

Kira's P.O.V

Me: RUN ... RUN for your life D, Shane's coming...

Devon: SHIT... okay ... Kira, I don't know what to do.

Me: Go to your cousins, who live two towns down, let me cool him off then I'll message you.

Devon: I didn't even do anything.

Me: I know but he won't believe anything you say. Just leave so that man and I can calm him down. He's pissed at Lacey too.

Devon: I don't give a fuck about her and hell I don't even know her. WTF?

Me: Stop texting and leave. Call me when you get there.

Devon: Okay ... be careful.

Aunty P and I started pacing around the living room while we waited and wondered what chaos Shane might create over this situation. The calm and collective brother I always relied on would turn into the chainsaw massacre guy over this, I'm sure.

"He's never acted like this" Aunty P slumped herself down on the beige leather sofa that was pushed up against the back wall opposite the TV.

"I don't know why would someone do this...?" I kept checking my cell phone every 30 seconds.

"Who do you think did this?"

"Vera... I'm sure of it..." light bulb moment! "I'll be right back"

"Hello?" After 5 rings he finally picked up the phone.

"Did you just wake up?" I asked realizing his voice hoarse and graveled.

"Yeah, is something wrong?" Caleb cleared his throat sounding more alter.

"I need your help... I didn't know who I could trust but I kinda need you to come to my house right now..." I pleaded, however, he took it as a command.

"Bossy eh?" I could physically picture him smirking at that remark.

"Something bad happened... come over and I'll explain... I need your help tho... Mom made breakfast... so just come over okay?" I asked sincerely knowing that he's the only hope I have left to help me clean this mess up.

"Sure, are you okay Kira?" He sounded genuinely worried.

"I'm fine but Shane isn't, don't worry, just come okay?" I was getting agitated for some reason.

"Fine, see ya in a bit."

"See ya." I disconnected the call and opened the image what Shane forwarded me. I couldn't have been more disgusted by what was right in front of my eyes, however, looking at it carefully the whole scenery appears to be a set. 

I definitely knew that but Shane was incapable of digesting what I and Aunty P fed him. Even he knew it was a plan to hurt Shane and Lacey but that information still didn't fit well with Shane, who is currently running all the red lights to Devon's house.

When Devon dragged me out of bed in the morning that he woke up with Lacey – naked – next to him, we decided that we wouldn't come forward with any allegations or confrontations with anyone. 

However, someone with a death wish decided to capture the moment of both lifeless half-naked bodies, tangled up with one another with a comforter only hiding their lower part of the body. I was also glad at the fact that Lacey's back was turned towards the camera which I knew for sure she would have been ashamed of.

After half an hour of painful wait, we heard faint tire screeching against the road that lay in front of our house. Eagerly we both speeds walked towards the door hoping that Shane has returned from his rave and hadn't killed anyone but we were both greeted by a boyish smile that danced on Caleb's brown tanned tinted face.