Bitchy best friends

"Why haven't you- oh" She paused when her eyes drifted towards me. I remained in my position and waited for Lacey's to either introduce us or tell her to leave. She slowly sat up on her bed and half-heartedly smiled at the light brown eyed girl.

"This is Brooke, my best friend and this is –"

"I know who you are..." She scowled at me mentally throwing daggers at me.

"Dyam, do you all always do that?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, you're not exactly unknown so ... you know..." Lacey smiled at me.

"Well... you gonna carry...?" I asked confused at what was going on. Brooke was still standing at the end of the bed with her arms crossed refusing to make any eye contact. Her ignorant attitude only made me giggle. Then suddenly something snapped in my brain.

"Hey, aren't you on the cheer squad? With Saira?" I asked Brooke.

"Yeah, why?" She looked surprised that I recognized her.

"Weren't you at the party?" I asked knowing ALL the cheerleaders always attend these parties.

"Er... Yeah... only for a few minutes... I had something to do." She plopped down near Lacey and before she could say anything I interrupted her.

"Carry on Lacey..." That earned me hard scowled from Brooke.

"Oh yeah, where was I?" She frowned as she pushed herself up on the bed.

"Beer bong..." I reminded her "Oh was Devon there?" I ignored the glares that Brooke was throwing at me.

"No, he wasn't why...?" Her eyes started to water at the thought of what might have happened last night. "I knew of him but never spoke to him." Her whispers were overpowered by the sobs she let out.

"Sorry, because Caleb and I carried him to the bed, he was fully clothed and sound asleep." I pointed out which made her sobbing stop for a while.

"What happened, why weren't you answering my calls..." Brooke interrupted which I did not like.

"Wait..." Lacey held her hand up towards her "Erm yeah and then the drinks were making me sick so I went to the toilet upstairs on my own where I ran into Veronica, surprisingly she offered me some water and then I don't remember anything from there..." She sighed.

"Yup the Hesting sisters. I should have known." I got up from the bed feeling satisfied with her answers. "If you need anything just call me okay? Don't hesitate...okay... don't worry I'll fix this."

"She doesn't have to call you; she has me, I'm her best friend..." Brooke snapped at me as she got up from the bed. I noticed she was couple inches taller than me but less muscular which made her look smaller than me.

"Then act like it..." I giggled just to irritate her which defiantly worked. "So, I'm off... I'm expecting Monday to be quite interesting... hope you'll be there. If not text me to let me know you're still alive..." I smirked at Lacey which made her smile.

"Thank you, Kira, honestly I had given up all hope." She retorted.

"I know how you feel, just hold tight." I smiled and closed the door behind me. When I was about to walk away I heard Brooke interrogate Lacey about me being there. There was something in Brooke's attitude I didn't appreciate however I let it pass considering it was extremely late at night and I was absolutely furious at the Heisting sisters to pull this stunt off. After all, drastic measures call for drastic actions.

I already planned what I needed to do to get a confession from Veronica and Vera to prove to Shane that Lacey didn't do anything. Although I could understand why he was so furious, I mean, no man likes seeing their woman in bed half naked with another man, whether they slept together or not. But, after I get the truth at least they all will get closer.