Royals over anything

"What should I do?" I was usually the one advising people on what to do in a heavily distorted situation but I was too venerable to listen to my own advice.

"I think you need to talk to your aunt and Shane and clear the air between you 3." He tugged on my waist pulling me back into him; I buried the side of my face on his hard chest while he rested his chin on top of my head.

"Can we go a bit later?" I asked not wanting to move from the comfortable position. Instead of replying to me, he tightened his arms around me almost as if he never wanted to let me go and I wanted it to be like that. I wanted to care about some who I wouldn't get scared of losing because I'd have the reassurance that they won't leave me for anything. 

Caleb effortlessly broke down the walls that I had build to keep my heart safe but to my dismay, this boy might just steal it way from me. But that's exactly what happened with Aden, he stole it away and I couldn't let that happen this time, I couldn't let him take what was mine. 

Either I give it to him or not give him my heart at all. After a while we both drifted into a comfortable silence where the only thing I was able to hear was his steady heart beat and at that moment that's all that mattered.

After what seemed like hours I decided to get off him and let him drive me back home so I could clear everything out with my family. The whole ride Caleb was giving me advice on keeping calm and it definitely helped because I'm not the most patient person and I hated waiting and twisted situations but having him next to me was extremely helpful. It kept the storm in my head at bay which I was grateful for.

"Caleb... are you gonna go home now?" I asked as he parked his car in our driveway.

"Not if you want me to..." He smiled brining the car into a halt. I saw Aunty P's car and Shane's parked side by side together and instantly knew, Aunty P came back from work early and they must have been freaking out not knowing what I would do. Dealing with a bipolar teenage girl isn't the easiest job to do in the world but I must give them credit for putting up with me all these months.

"I dunno... I just don't wanna be alone." I mentally slapped myself for sounding this venerable.

"How about you go in, talk to them and leave the window open for tonight." A cheeky grin spread across his lips.

"Will do." I smiled untangling my hand from his making him groan. Unbuckling my seatbelt I opened the passenger door but before getting out I turned around quickly leaning further in towards Caleb -who was already meeting me half way- gently placed my lips on his cheek.

"Text me okay?" He asked with concern.

"I will." I smiled and slowly walked up towards the porch. I couldn't help but keep the smile that was painted on my lips for a while. 

He was genuinely a caring person who I truly trusted by now. I turned around to wave him goodbye before gently twisting the silver knob of the front door. At first I didn't know what to expect or how to react when I saw them. 

An unknown feeling was starting to ignite from the bottom of my stomach however my heart felt calm knowing no matter happened I would see Caleb tonight again and that's the only thing kept me sane.

"Honey we were so worried .... Where were you?!" Aunty P burst out the kitchen's hall way with a worried expression.

"I was with Caleb." My voice was cold as stone which definitely startled her.

"I'm so sorry honey... we were going to tell you but when we found you, you were so broken because of..." She stated as she slowly made her way over towards me. "I'm so sorry honey."