Drunken Disaster

Kira's P.O.V.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I screamed near Caleb's ears.

"LET'S GO SOMEWHERE QUIET!" His arms around my waist tightened as he leaned down, brushing lips on my bare shoulder. His warm breath penetrated my skin as the unwanted tingling sensation seeped through my bones, sending chills all over my body. 

We both made our way out of the living room and into the kitchen where I saw Devon playing beer bong with a couple of guys while the girls in their slutty dresses with caked faces dangled from every guy's shoulders like a hooker on the streets. I motioned Devon to come outside with us which he gladly did.

"I will chop your balls off if you hurt Maya." I threatened Devon once we were outside in the back garden near the pool, where half-naked bodies were floating around lifeless while their friends were making out on the side near the bushes.

"OUCH." Both of the boys creased their faces towards me while Devon leaned over to cover his private area. "Girl, you don't say shit like that."

"I'm just saying..." I let go of Caleb's hand and brought it up to my side in a surrendering position. "You told me that you wanna..." My lecture was cut short.

"Trust me K, I like that girl A LOT, these girls don't attract me, so don't worry... you two do your thing." Devon held out his hand in a fist towards Caleb and his fist soon met his.

"Okay, just go... D" I blinked a couple of times before dismissing Devon.

"Use protection ..." Devon shouted back before entering the house and closing the door behind him. I didn't take any notice of his idiocy and only rolled my eyes at him.

"You want a drink?" Caleb took my hands back into his.

"I don't drink anymore." I gulped thinking about the old times.

"That's okay, can we go make out then?" He said casually.

"WHAT!?" I tried to yank my hands out of his which he held tighter after my reaction.

"What?" he asked with a straight face.

"What did you just say?" I frowned wondering if I heard wrong.

"Let's go make out?" He kept his face still which was soon followed by a loud laugh. "You.. should have.. seen your ... face."

"NOT FUNNY." I tried to get out of his grip and each time the outcome was a fail. Soon, his laughter faded away leaving a small genuine smile on his lips. His eyes glistened while his other arm snaked around my back until he was resting his hands on my hips.

"You're so complicated know that?" His smile slowly faded away too.

"You don't have to try and understand me." I placed my other hand on his chest feeling his heart smash steadily against his chest. Even with the heels, I was nowhere near as tall as him, he easily had more than half a foot advantage against me.

"But I want to... and-" His words were cut short when something from behind me caught his attention making him frown. I craned my upper body around to check what distracted him.

It was my Shane and Lacey making out... Again.

"OH MY GOD" I let the 'O's stretch for a while followed by a loud but short scream.

Both of their heads snapped towards our direction.

"Not again, uh-uh, HELL NO." I wiggled out of Caleb's firm grip and dragged him into the kitchen where I saw Devon emptying a red cup filled with alcohol into his mouth. However, I ignored him and bolt upstairs finding an empty guest room at the far corner of the corridor.