Chapter 18: The Other Person

Chapter 18: The other person

For a second his eyes changed back to his normal self but was quickly changed back to the blood thirsty demon we were just fighting. He held out his hand and a black ball formed.

'KANDA! What are you doing'.

'Oh to think the other me is associated with the likes of you'.

'Other?', I thought.

'That's not him Master'.

'Izo, I don't think that's him', Sakura repeated after Paragon.

'Yea I already know that'.

'Izo! Focus on your enemy', Tsuna thought to us.

I refocused my eyes onto Kanda noticing his black energy forming a black cape behind him. The black ball on his hand spiked out puncturing the walls, floor and ceiling and barely missing everyone else.

'Kanda... no who are you'.

'The one who's to destroy you'.

'Why'.

'Must I repeat my self', He said with a notorious grin.

He spiked the black ball again, one spike was aimed directly at me but I caught it before it hit me with my claw. I tightened my grip and sliced though it like butter. As it was falling to the ground the surface of where it had been cut bubbled and reconnected straight through my stomach back to the main ball.

'Ugh', A trail of blood ran down the side of my chin.

'This stupid lock, just a few minutes ago I thought I'd be good'.

'No we can't take the seal off, use more of your power stop holding back', Kara thought quickly.

The ball spiked inside me causing me to cough up enormous amounts of blood. I put my hand on the black energy and froze it. I tapped the ice with my claw and it broke long enough for me to get it out of my stomach and distant myself from him again. I held my hand over the wound and began to freeze it.

'Kanda...', I said aloud.

I held my hand over my mask again re-etching the intricate details on the mask. The burn from the rod earlier had already healed back up so I could move around more normally and faster. I jumped down from the thin air as my white coat trailed behind me. A feather fell down as I jumped but it quickly was replaced with another feather. I held out my hand and fired several ice chains at Kanda. He sidestepped every single one and countered with a ring of black flames around me. I jumped and clapped my hands together forming ice shards with an enormous amount of wind. They ripped through the air and struck his stomach but the shards went straight through him as his body split apart around them. I squinted my eyes slightly as the fire nearly flicked my face. I held out my hand and created a black ice box around the fire drastically limiting the air flow. The fire flickered ferociously as it was about to got out. I stepped over the box and the fire went out leaving a puff of smoke all around the box. I swished my hand and got rid of the black ice.

'Oh smart boy, you decide to use an ice that doesn't melt', Kanda said still grinning.

He charged at me with a sword forming in his hand. I jumped and flew briskly toward him, we sent sparks everywhere as the two swords met. He put more of his body weight on his sword pushing me down slightly.

'You don't really know how to use a sword well do you'.

I pushed the sword forward pushing his own sword extremely close to his chest. As it was close to his chest I hit his sword hard sending his sword into his chest. He jumped back clutching the wound as it healed again.