Chapter 11: So Training begins

Chapter 11: And so Training Begins

'4 things you must always do with me, always fight with your fullest, never underestimate your opponent, take every opportunity and Never and I mean never let your guard down, I will not show you mercy'.

'Easy'.

'It's a lot harder than you expect'.

'All Paragon users have multiple forms they can change into, depending on the severity of the situation, maker type users have the most forms to change into'.

'Depending on how life threatening the situation is'.

'Yea, the form Yuki described to me was probably your 1st form, yet you were still holding back, the higher level of form the less like a human you look'.

'So that means my dragon form was my highest'.

'No, that was probably the lowest of your dragon forms.... dragons tend to be big, your dragon was extremely small'.

'True'.

'Anyway everyone has different type of training all specifically made for you guys, you learn by hands on experience so you are going to be fighting me'.

'How the heck do you know all this about me anyway?', I asked.

'We were watching you from afar everyone was watching one of you except for Lal and Mirch, remember when you and your siblings fought together in the tunnel'.

'Yea, very clearly too'.

'Did you ever think about how you got back to your manor'.

'Now that I think about it'.

'You didn't, Stud, Jet and me got you all back to your house'.

'Thank you for that'.

'It was my job, we have to keep you alive until Lucifer comes, even at the cost of our life, we already know that and accepted the fact we might die protecting you'.

'You won't die, we will all become strong enough so you have no need to protect us'.

'Yea you will but that takes time, in the mean time we are protecting you'.

'Heh', I sighed in discouragement.

'We won't be able to die that easily anyway. We all took on a curse and vowed to protect all those who came up against Lucifer, you guys are lucky enough to have gone up against one of Lucifer's pawns and survived'.

'A curse... will you ever be able to go back on it'.

'No at least not unless we want to be killed by others who took on this curse'.

'So you have to live outside of times barriers forever'.

'Yes, but you do to, all Dragon Paragon users will be reincarnated every time they die retaining some memories of their past life'.

'I have no memories from my past'.

'You're lucky, Jet was traumatised ever since he was born because of his memories'.

Suddenly she disappeared and appeared behind me.

'Heh, you let your guard down'.

'No I didn't', I said while ducking making her miss me entirely.

'Just testing'.

A spear of ice was aimed for my head, I easily dodged it.

'Ice roses', I said.

5 roses with thorns formed next to me.

'Go'.

They quickly went for her head, she quickly ducked down countering with 9 knives of ice.