Chapter 17: Nameless

The fire place flew past me in debris as it exploded. Soon after I was thrown back from the force of the explosion ramming me into the wall. A piece of glass flew next to me missing me barely.

I got up dusting off any glass stuck to my clothes, 'Is everyone okay? Sound off'.

Everyone moaned or made some sort of sound in pain.

'Guess everyone's still alive', I said feeling slightly happy inside.

I got up surveying the room to see bits of wood, glass and metal stuck deeply into the wall. The table was destroyed while the light was hanging by it's last wires still lighting up the room. Pieces of the rug was still falling down landing on the ground or on other debris. I reinforced the light making sure it won't fall down on anyone. Everyone else had gotten back up by the time I was finished.

'Who is them?', Yuki asked clearly annoyed that she hadn't been told about something.

'By them are you implying us?', A voice said as walked over the debris into the house.

'No, we're implying about the ants crawling in', She said sarcastically.

They came out of the smoke, a group of 5 people. Bandaged from their mouths to the bottom of their stomachs than covered in simple black and white robes similar to a kimino. They had a sash around their stomachs with different colours green, blue, orange, red and yellow. They had hat's shadowing a majority of their face showing only their eyes and the bandaged mouths.

'Time for you 'impure' ones to die', The one with the red sash said.

In a flash everyone had something to fight with. Yuri had changed into blue kimino the same colour of her blue flames hovering above and on the sword she was holding. Usui had changed into a yellow tank top with a red short sleeve button up hoodie over it. His hair had changed colour to blonde instead of his brown hair and on his hands were gloves with 3 steel claws coming out from them with electricity buzzing and transferring from side to side, around the top of the gloves were it met his skin the were flames tattooed on. Yuki and Kiyoko had their phoenix's hovering above them while Otami was holding a pointed trident ozzing with a clear liquid running down to the end of the trident. I had changed forms into my masked form with extra details like a white coat rimed with white feathers and a claw of ice on my left hand . All the trainers had taken up similar actions as well.

'You must remember that you aren't allowed to fight us guardians', The one in the yellow sash said.

Tsuna hesitated but eased up lowering his bow. 'Guys you know the reason... ease up'.

Sakura sighed and stood up from her battle stance soon followed by the other trainers. I looked at Sakura.

'We aren't allowed to fight them, Izo, fight properly don't hold back', She thought to us.

We took up our positions again.

'Why must you put up a fight, it only makes things more painful for you', The one in the blue sash said.

I looked at the new details on my masked form.

'Are these people not much of a threat?', I asked myself.

'They are a very big threat master it's merely because there are this many of you you are much much more closely matched', My paragon said to me.

Sakura looked at my and threw me something, I caught it looking at it.

'Angel's lock'.

'Incorrect, demon's lock. Do you not see the colour difference'.