Chapter 18: Leaving Heaven

A few weeks later the king was finally alright, somehow Haizaki must have stop the poisoning plans of his.

“Your majesty, are you sure you’re already fine?” A certain raven haired ask as he stood beside the King’s throne. He was slightly bowing his head down, showing respect since the person or should I say angel he is speaking to is a King after all.

“I’m sure I’m alright…” The King said as a smile was painted on his face, he felt glad to have an advicer like Reo around, he knows he could trust him more than anyone else. However he had to set aside the fact that he wanted Reo to stay but he must give a task to him a task that only him could do, which means he must leave heaven.

“Reo… can I ask a favor to you…” The king lowered his head as he finally made his decesion, this time it was final.

“What is it your Majesty? I’d be willing to do any favor you’d ask.” The raven haired said with a smile on his face.

“Can you go to earth for me?” Reo’s orbs widen, hearing the favor of the King, he doesn’t know how to react at that certain moment.

“You see Reo… it just seems like that the traitor I was talking about had heard the truth…” The king titled his head as he close his eyes in frustration as Reo however remained frozen.

“Reo… you must protect Tetsumi no matter what, if ever she was use to open the gates of hell it would be the end of heaven and earth and it would mean her life as well…” The king slowly explain.

“Sho-should I tell the princess about this? It seems she isn’t aware of the key…” Reo uttered in a rather shaking voice, he doesn’t want to leave the king yet since the traitor is still around and as much as his concern is the princess who might be in trouble any time.

“You could… but make sure to explain the whole thing to those two knights of his…”

“But your majesty how about you?” His orbs shows how worried he is toward the  king and the princess, a thing that the king is aware of.

“I’ll be fine… don’t worry a lot about me my child…”

“Understood your majesty…” The raven haired slightly bowed after that. “if you excuse me your majesty, I’ll ask Azuna to replace me in my duties while I’m away…” He turned his back as he was about to leave the king’s presence, as he was already a few meters away the king called out his name.

“Yes your majesty?” He face the king once again as he slightly bowed.

“One more thing Reo… could you please ask Seijuurou to help us out…” The raven haired was surprise of what he heard but there was a smile on his face exactly that moment he heard the black angel’s name. “For now his power is our hope…”

“Yes your majesty! I’ll do!” Reo uttered happily but before he could leave the king stop him again.

“I swear to you Reo… I’ll definitly ask forgeveness once he’s back here…” Reo’s smile was even brighter at that moment yet he has to set that aside since there’s a fact that the traitor is still around.

“Understood…”

.

.

.

“I’ll be seeing you once everything is fine…”The king said as he smiled, there was a huge light in front of him but the thing that was taking his attention was the raven haired in front of him.

“I will surely serve you again your majesty.” The raven haired reply.

 it was still dark, there were a few twinkling stars, the moon is quite bright but it was sure that the sun will rise a few hours from now. At that moment the portal to the human world was open, Reo was talking to the king for a while before bidding goodbye.

“Say sorry to my daughter for me…” The king lowered his head as Reo smiled.

“No uh! You’re going to be the one apologizing to her!” Reo said as the smile on his face becomes brighter.

“It couldn’t be help then…” The king smiled looking at his advicer, he wanted him to stay but he wanted to protect his daughter as well, a thing that only Reo can do.

“I’ll leave now then your majesty…” He bowed down shortly as the king smiled as he nod.

“See you when things are” completky fine.” The king whispered as Reo entered the circular gate. He was bringing such huge duty by his shoulders now, and that is to protect the 13th key from any possible harm. He was falling down the internal light as memories of him ad the bluenette gushes in to his mind.

See you soon Princess…

[A/N: As i said so... classes are already starting tomorow... and since thay's the situation... i'll try to update every weekend... At least? T^T]