Chapter 11: Doubt

Days...

Weeks...

Months...

Years have passed!

Well, at least that's what you thought.

You lost track after 5 days. You really didn't have a good sense of time.

You watched how everyone was worried about who would be the new Black Paladin.

You offered to take his place for now but Allura said that you had to be at least 'this' high to pilot it. And you pouted when she held her hand up higher than you.

Time kept flying by and there were a lot of arguments between one another. You would always try to stay on the side, not wanting to make things worse. Every once in awhile one of them would play with you but they would always have that same sad smile towards you.

"Miraculous ladybug!" You laid on your bed as you watched your favorite show. "I wish I had superpowers." You said to no one in particular. And in the end the day was saved and the episode ended.

And you were left with nothing to do yet again.

"I guess I'll just take a nap..." You yawned and climbed up on your bed slowly shutting your eyes hoping that just like the show, everything would just magically fix its self and go back to normal.

After some time, you felt someone shake you slightly to wake you up. Groggily you sat up and rubbed your little eyes to see better.

"Hey there kiddo." Keith greeted you.

"Hi Keef." You said with a yawn.

"There's someone who wants to see you." He said with what looked like a genuine smile, something you haven't seen in the longest time. You looked at him confused as to who it could be, but you just shrugged your shoulders and hoped off your bed and followed Keith hand in hand to the Bridge.

You were still a little sleepy and still saw everything a bit blurry. Once you two reached the Bridge, the other paladins moved aside to reveal the one and only

"Daddy!!!"

Was magic real? Did Ladybug hear your wish from your dream?

You were more than elated and ran towards him but as you got closer to Shiro you started to realize something. Something was off about him. No. Something was different about him. You slowed down before you could reach him and looked at him until you realized something that made your eyes go wide and you ran back over to Keith and hid behind him.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Hunk was the first to ask.

"Yeah, aren't you happy to see Shiro's back?" Asked Lance. You stayed where you were and kept peeking from behind Keith.

"Maybe she forgot about him?" Said Pidge to no one in particular. That's when you took in a deep breath and shouted,

"That's not Daddy!" Everyone turned to look at you in confusion, especially Shiro.

"What are you talking about? I know It's been a while Y/n but it's still me." Shiro looked hurt and took a step forward but that only made you hide further behind Keith.

"No!" You shook your head furiously. Shiro and the others exchanged looks, not really knowing what to do about the situation. "What's my favorite color!" You shouted at him.

"What?" Shiro said, obviously confused.

"Daddy would know..." You waited for his response.

"I recall you saying you liked pink-"