Chapter 5: Trouble

"Paladins! Fight off as many Galra ships as you can with your drones while I try to get the Teludav ready for us to and get at least one more wormhole out of here!" Allura commanded. Everyone got to their stations and started opening their holo-screen to get the controls.

You watched helplessly in fear as they all struggled to keep the enemy at bay. Yes, you were scared but you wouldn't cry because you knew that wouldn't help at all.

"Y/n." You heard Lance call out to you. You turned in his direction and he flashed you a sweet smile. He waved you over and you quickly rushed to his side. "Come on, we're not going to leave you out this time." He picked you up so you could sit on his lap.

You were awestruck as you watched Lance work all the buttons and handles on the holo-screen in front of you. He looked like a pro!

"Watch out Pidge!" Lance pushed the right lever forward and shot down some ships that were about to shoot down the Green Paladin Drone.

"Thanks Lance!" Pidge grunted as she pulls back to avoid the heavy fire. "Allura, how are we doing with the Teludav?"

"We're almost there! We're going to try and make a bigger jump but..."

"We might destroy most of the Scaultrite lens stones." Coran Finished her sentence.

"It doesn't matter now, Coran start the Teludav!" Allura furrowed her eyebrows as she waited for the countdown.

You watched as the controls in front of you disappeared, you looked up at Lance not understanding what was going on.

"Hold on tight." He said with a wink. You did as he said and watched as you were all getting ready to go into what seemed like a black hole.

You felt your tears accumulating but you caught Keith glance back at you so you quickly wiped them away and put on a strong front.

"Go!" Shouted Allura. You watched as the mysterious black hole gets closer to the castle and you automatically closed your eyes with your hands covering them as well.

You peeked through your small fingers and you were surprised to see that everyone was instantly out of harm's way.

"Pretty cool right?" Lance said with his signature smile and a thumbs up. All of a sudden, you heard a thud, and Allura was on the ground.

"Princess!" Exclaimed Coran, rushing to her side. Your eyes went wide and you hopped out of Lance's lap and hurried over to Allura. "You've used to much power. Are you alright?" Coran asked concerned about her health.

"Mommy?" Your little eyebrows furrowed in worry. She weakly opened her eyes, making you and Coran sigh in relief.

"I'm-I'm going to be alright, there is no need to panic." She caressed your face sweetly. "We should be glad we got away in time and we are at a large distance from them."

"Yeah, um, guys, I hate to be the party pooper around here, really, but, we got away this time but will we be able to escape the next time they find us?" Asked hunk to no one in particular.

"That's true... I still don't understand how they keep finding us so quickly." Pidge pondered on the thought.

"Maybe they have a Voltron tracking device or something like that?" Hunk suggested. Everyone turned to look at Allura to see if she had anything to add to the theory but she looked away as if she didn't know what to do at the moment.

"Allura?" Shiro spoke up. She turned her gaze back to the paladins and took a deep breath.

"There...might be something I haven't mentioned before..." She began shyly.