Chapter 16: Good old Memories

Reo was complwtly frozen of what he just heared, yet he stood up, as he slightly bowed, bidding good bye to the King.

“Please excuse me your highness…” The king nodded as he remained frustrated.

Out of his mind he flew out of the Kingdom, wanting to escape from the truth he just knew, sooner or later, tears escape from his eyes but he was cutoff as he acciedentally hit a lovely rainbow tree.

He then realize that he was on a place where he would be often seen with the bluenette. A place of colorful flowers everywhere, a place of tall green grasses down the ground, below the certain flat like hill was a water fall and on the hill there stood a one and only tree. Amazingly the tree’s leaves defer in color, having all the colors of the rainbow.

-

“You know princess… when it’s night, that tree’s leaves turns midnight blue…” Reo explained looking at the same tree. On his hands were hands of a pale, young bluenette, later on the raven haired smiled at her.

“Eh? It must look ugly…” The princess uttered.

“No! princess, once night comes, the flowers of the tree blooms, and you know those white flowers of the tree looks like stars…” He explained as the bluenette smiled.

“Really? Could we come here tonigh Reo-chan!” the raven haired nodded.

“But we must go back to the Kingdom first!”

“Hai!”

-

The angel smiled as he remembered wonderful memories in his life, the smile of the princess, the game they play and other good old yet treasured memories gushes inside his mind.

This place brings back memories…

.

.

.

“Reo-chan!” a young blue haired angel called out his name with a huge smile on he face. The young black haired angel who’s at the age of 10 simply look at the princess who’s 3 years younger than him.

He blush seeing a flower crown on the princess’s head which he made, as the princess blink twice looking at him.

“Reo-chan? Are you sick?”  The princess ask innocently.

“No princess! You just look so cute~!” The black haired angel said as he hug her as the bluenette simply smiled.

“Tetsu! Look!” A young tanned boy with midnight blue hai called, as a red headed boy was beside him. There were smile on both the boy’s faces.

Reo sat down the ground as he look at the young princess approuching the two boys. He smiled seeing three young angels playing together.

“Look Tetsu!” The tanned boy said revealing his hand who’s semingly holding something, yet both the red head and the bluenette couldn’t see it, since he’s covering it with his hands.

The black haired angel from afar look at the boy seriously, he was glaring at him to be exact.

Seconds were counted and a huge insect flew near to the bluenette. Which send her screaming as she fell down the ground.

“DAIKI! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE PRINCESS CRY!” Reo yelled furiously as he pinch the tanned boy’s cheeks,

“Ow! Ow! Reo! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!” He cried.