No strings attached

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays! I just wanted to let you all know these last few chapters are starting to be the end of this story :(

It hasn't been doing as good as it used to so I assume you guys are getting sick of it :( I've been trying to improve my writing and get to be one of the top writers on here that gets a lot of views on my stories.

Thank you all for reading this far into the story and still actually enjoying it. If you could spread the word about my stories that would be amazing

Im also going to be starting a new story it's called Austin Mahone- My tutor its self explanatory he's her tutor and things go on from their 😏

Nevaeh's pov

We pulled into this parking garage that the door opened for only people who lived their. He typed a pin into the little pin pad and the garage door opened and we drove through. The apartment building he lived in seemed really nice and I haven't even been inside.

He opened the door for me yet again and we took the elevator up to his floor. I could feel his body heat radiating off to me. He was so close and this elevator isn't small. The door opened and I followed behind him while he walked down this long hallway and stopped st the end opening the door up.

When he opened the door it was like a two story apartment. Their were white marble floors and a staircase leading upstairs. Pool tables, flat screen tvs, guitars. It was decorated so beautifully and it was so neat. His kitchen was huge and he had a long sectional in the living room with a PS4 and a stack of games.

He was living in luxury and I haven't even seen the whole thing yet. He closed the door behind us and I kicked my heels off to the side and placed my purse on the table. He went into the kitchen and poured us a glass of wine. This is how rich people live aye.

"This is so beautiful Armani" I smiled

"Thank you it's really the best place" He said sipping his wine

Armani and I were kinda drunk after an hour and a whole bottle of wine. We were laughing on the couch about something stupid and I had his grey blanket draped over me and my legs were stretched across his lap. He had drunk eyes and they were all glossy.

My bra kept annoying me because it was so uncomfortable. I wanted to take it off so bad but I feel like that will make things awkward. He went into the kitchen and got some snack for us and that's when I just tossed my bra to the side.

"Are you braless?" He asked eyeing my chest

"Uh yeah I'm really uncomfortable with bras on" I chuckled

"I don't mind" He winked

He turned the tv on and some random movie was on. It was some romantic flick and the couple was having sex on the tv. It was honestly making me kinda horny and sexy Armani sitting next to me wasn't making me any less wet. He would look over at me every few minutes and I would just give him this look.

We both seemed to have this sexual tension going on because he was grabbing his pants and shuffling around in his seat. You could almost see him panting when my dress was riding all the way up showing a little of my hot pink thong. I didn't even notice until I seen him staring straight at my pussy.

"What are you staring at?" I asked

He licked his lips and looked up at me. He knew I caught him red handed but I didn't even really care. I wanted him to look at me because I was getting really horny.

He didn't even answer me he just got all close to me and grabbed my face. He acted like he was gonna kiss me but he made the tension stronger and waited a couple seconds before he crashed his lips into mine. Our lips were moving faster then we could move our faces. His tongue slipped into my mouth and he pulled me into his lap lifting my dress up making my ass come out. He was digging his nails into my ass while I was kissing down his neck and undoing his tie.

He lifted me up and started walking up the stairs while I was slowly taking his clothes off. I ran my fingers through his pretty highlighted hair. It was so soft and I've been wanting to pull on it. He pushed a door open and threw me back into his bed.

The bed was huge it was like a king size. It had these dark green sheets on them and he had pillows everywhere. He already had my dress over my head and I was fumbling with his belt before his pants fell to the floor. He started kissing down my chest and licking my nipple before he gave me a couple hickeys.

"We need a condom if we're Gonna do this Armani" I breathed

"Do you wanna?" He asked breathless

"Yes"

The look in his eyes changed to lust while he dipped his hand into my soaking wet panties. He moaned over how wet I was for him while he bite the wrapper off a condom and slipped it onto his growing dick. His dick was pretty big and he just pushed the tip in. It felt so good to have sex I haven't had it in so long since Austin and I haven't been together.

"God dam you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this" He moaned

"How long" I said gripping the sheets

"Since I seen you standing in my office In that little grey dress of yours, God I just wanted to rip that dress off you and take you over my desk" He growled

"Oh fuck yes" I moaned

He kept going for another 10 minutes and I was moaning out his name. He flipped me over into doggy style and just started pounding the shit out of me. I was screaming Armani my body becoming weak from how many times I've cum already. I've needed dick so bad. I'm so quick to explode because of how long I haven't had any. It was so good to have this feeling again. We kept switching positions until he finally stopped and pulled out of me.

The condom was filled with cum a lot and he pulled it off tying off the end. He threw it in the waste bin next to his bed and laid down with me. I knew that I was gonna have to be home early but right now I was really tired and he cuddled into me and we ended up falling asleep.

I don't know if it was the best idea to fuck him already but it was the best sex I've had in a while. I feel so empty right now from how many times I came. I might have to make this a thing but I don't know what he wants or what he's gonna say when he knows I'm only 18.