Living with u

Read the new chapter for my other Austin fanfic called love spell. The next chapter is up and I would love for you guys to show it some love

Austins pov

I couldn't believe Alex kicked me out of his house a couple weeks ago. We haven't spoken since and I've been crashing at Nevaeh's because I was living with Alex. It's nice to live with her though because I get to sleep in her bed with her and I take showers with her in the morning.

"Don't go" I groaned

"I have to Kj is crying" She yawned

Her feet patted across the wood. Kj was a good baby he usually slept though the night. I was getting used to having a baby around. I've been living here for like 3 weeks and I've spent two of them with him.

"Bring him over here"

She was so tired. Being a teen mom had to suck. She's taking care of a 9 month old and trying to be a teenager at the same time. It's not easy thats for sure and I'm happy I never knocked any girl up. I'm good with him but I wouldn't make a good father I'm in and out of jail.

"You know we can't keep letting him sleep with us or else he'll wanna do this forever" She disagreed

"I know but he's so happy in the middle"

"Mhm I guess so" She said getting under the covers

It's been fun staying with her. I've never lived with a girl like this before and I like it. Not to mention all the sex were having. I really don't care what Alex said I think he's overacting and she told me her and Alex were never a thing like that he should be mad about.

Nevaeh's pov

The next morning Kamryn was coming to pick him up. It was the start of his week with him. Austins been here for a little while and I honestly love it. I've never lived with someone like I'm fucking. Austin is hot and I really like him but I don't want him to be my boyfriend. I mean I kinda do but that's not Austin.

"Where's Kj going?" Austin asked brushing his teeth

"To his dads" I said buttoning his onesie

"Aw" He frowned

"We can go out somewhere now" I smirked

"Or stay in bed" He winked

He went back into the bathroom and I got Kj a bottle and gave it to him while he sat in his play pen. Austin has taken a liking to Kj and it's adorable.

"Say bye to Austin" I said to Kj

Kj waved his little hand at him and I tried helping him walk down the stairs holding my hand but he's not quite their yet. Kamryn was leaning against his car and smiled when he seen Kj.

"Hey little man" He smiled taking him from my arms

"He's starting to walk so help him around" I said

"Alright how are you?" He asked

I hated when he tried to start conversation in so over being with the baby daddy.

"I'm fine, bye Kj I'll see you" I said kissing him

Kamryn looked by me at my front door and didn't look happy. He had that mean muggin face on. I turned around and Austin was standing their just watching. He must be jealous. He should be in fucking him.

"I'll see you next week" He said

I walked back into the house and Austin picked me up and pushed me against the door to close it. He was smirking at me and his hand went in my pajama shorts squeezing my ass.

"Theirs no one home" He smirked

He threw me back on my bed and tore my shorts down. He was smiling at me. He pulled my thong to the side and began fingering me. I tried not to moan but he went faster so I would.

"Your such a tease" I groaned

"Just wait" He winked

He went down on me while he was fingering me. He was licking all around making me grasp the sheets in my hands. He was such a tease now he was rubbing his dick on me not putting it in. But then he did all in one shot and I screamed.

"Faster" I yelled

He went faster and stuck his tongue out from all the energy he was using. He leaned down and started licking my nipples. I pushed his face back because they were just to sensitive to be licking. He looked mad that I pushed him back but he needs to not do that.

He flipped me over and slapped me on my ass hard. I yelled out in pain and he seemed to enjoy that because he was pounding me real hard.

"Don't push me away baby girl" He growled in my ear biting down on the flesh

"Ah Austin!" I yelled

"Yeah yell my name"

"Austin!" I yelled louder

He pulled my hair back and then pulled out of me his cum falling on my ass. I laid down from how tired I was even though I didn't do any work. I was coming down from my orgasm.

"I'll be back I gotta go do some things" Austin said throwing his hoodie on