Risk taker

Austins pov

I slammed my BMW door closed. The rocks crushed under my Jordan's. It was mid march and the weather was starting to pick up again. It was getting warmer and warmer but it wasn't anywhere close to being summer here.

Jonah followed behind me as we went into the gang house. We were here for a meeting to start some jobs since we're getting back into the gang. We haven't been doing much since Codie died but now we're getting things back in order.

"Mahone and J" Blazey smiled meeting eyes with Jonah

Jonahs face got red for a second and he looked down at his Nike sweats. I didn't know what was going on with these two but Blazey has this lust in his eyes and I don't know who he's thinking about.

"Yo get your asses down here!" Alex yelled from downstairs

We all made our way down the stairs and everyone was sitting around the table in the basement. Codie's brother Casey was sitting their at the end of the table. He was ready to start whatever meeting this was gonna be about.

"Alright boys we have a really big job that we're gonna get done, it's gonna pay a lot of money who's down"

"What is it though?" I asked

"Were robbing a bank"

"I'm in" Jonah said

"Me too" Blazey said

I looked at these guys like they were crazy. They were seriously down with robbing a bank. I mean I'm down for anything mostly but this shit is really far. If I get caught I'm gonna serve like 10 years with all my priors and being on probation.

"Jonah you have a baby"

"Yeah I know but I need the money it's not an option" He shrugged

"Nevaeh is gonna flip" I commented

"Fuck it you gotta do what you gotta do"

"Austin?" Casey asked

"Shit man fuck it" I said agreeing

We took our seats at the table and started listening to how this was gonna go down. Casey really had it all planned out. Their was a whole whiteboard with the diagram on it and he had a position ready for everyone. Guns ready getaway cars, uniforms, the whole 9 yards.

"Austin, Jonah, Blazey and I are all gonna go into the building. We're gonna be dressed in all black ski masks and everything. Your gonna have a choice of a Ak-47 or a shotgun" He smiled putting the two guns on the table

I knew I was gonna chose the Ak because that was just my choice of gun. Casey really meant business.

"Then were gonna enter in from the front two in front two in the back door. Joey is gonna be in the getaway car around the back of the building a couple streets down. He's gonna be in a black escalade. Austin and I are gonna go in from the front and we're gonna tell them this is a hold up everyone get down on the ground Jonah and Blazey are already gonna be getting the tellers out from behind the counter so they don't sound any sort of alarm. We're gonna have everyone our on the floor and everyone who is behind where employees go is gonna have a gun to them. We're gonna get the manager while you guys stay with the hostages and I'm gonna unlock the safe. Then two of us are gonna go down and start throwing all the money we can in duffle bags and we're all gonna runaway to the getaway car"

He finished he plan and everyone was processing it. Jonah and I were taking notes on what position we were supposed to be covering. This seems like a plan that can't got wrong so I guess I'm down.

"What's plan B?" I asked

"Uh we run like hell and try not to get caught" Casey laughed

"Seriously" Jonah said

"Kidding theirs gonna be another getaway car parked down another road" he said leaning back in the chair and putting his arms behind his head

"How much are we getting paid?" Jonah asked

"Well that depends how much we steal, I've been researching and the main bank in the middle of town holds over 50 million in their safe so we're gonna take whatever we can grab" Casey answered

"Dam man I mean fuck it when we doin it" I chuckled

"Tomorrow" He smirked

Casey got up from the table and went over to where all the guns were. He tossed me a AK and Jonah went with the same while they got shotguns. I was holding it testing it out, looking at it. I've never really used a gun bigger then a pistol so this is gonna be something new.

I didn't know if anyone was gonna get killed during this but I know I can't have a murder charge. I wasn't shooting anyone. I just hoped this didn't get bad quick.

"Nobody's gonna die right?" I asked

"Hopefully" Casey laughed

"This is kinda crazy" Jonah said

"Yeah I know but desperate times call for desperate measures"

"Your right"

I went home that night and thought about this whole plan. Jonah and I weren't gonna say anything to nobody. Not even Nevaeh because god knows what she would do I know she would flip. She doesn't want anything to happen to her little brother she's so protective and I know it's the mom instinct in her.

It was really late at night and I couldn't really sleep. My mind was racing about this bank robbery tomorrow. I was trying to figure out how it's gonna go down.

I was looking over parkers crib just staring down at him. He was asleep and he was on his back. He looked so peaceful and sweet. Kj was asleep with Nevaeh in her bed. He really doesn't like sleeping alone and I don't know how Kamryn has the arrangements at his house but he loves to stay in bed with us.

I was debating whether or not I actually wanted to commit this crime tomorrow. I know I'm apart of a gang and whatever they say I pretty much have to do but I had a choice I chose to be in this because if I get this money we will have such a good life, we can move out of here and get our own apartment together and both the kids can have their own room.

I kissed Parker on his head and told him that daddy will be back soon. I just don't wanna get locked up and not see my first born grow up. But it's a risk I'm gonna have to take to better this family.