Bad news

Nevaeh's pov
33 weeks

Today was my last visit with Austin until he's coming back. I'm super pregnant and I feel like my stomach is gonna explode and a baby is gonna pop out. Austin doesn't even know the sex because I'm gonna give him a picture today. We have to talk names cuz I don't know what I'm gonna choose I have to see what he wants first.

I swore I would never bring my kid to a jail so I'm gonna need to find someone to watch Kj while I go see Austin. It's not Kamryn's week with him so I know he's not going to babysit.

"C'mon Kj lets go see uncle Jonah"

I pushed opened Jonah's door and smoke came out of the room. I didn't know what the fuck he was doing but he was high as a kite with Blazey and Joey.

"Jonah what the fuck?" I said covering Kjs face from the smoke

"Wassup" He smiled

"Jonah I was gonna ask you to watch Kj while I went to go see Austin but never mind"

"You can lead him here I'll be fine" He said chocking on the smoke

Jonah has been high for at least 48 hours. Lexie left with Emily a couple weeks ago when she found the hickey on Jonah's neck and he would fess up about who he got it from or when. I know he was doing drugs that night and he probably doesn't remember but he wouldn't even admit it was a hickey. I don't know where he got it from either but she left with Emily and he's been a wreck, he loves his daughter and she can't just keep her from him.

Jonah's pov

I swear I've been high for so long I don't even remember my name. Lexie left with my daughter and I've honestly been fucked up since. I can't believe she just snatched my daughter away like that and she doesn't even answer the phone when I try to call her. I know she's upset about what she seen but she doesn't even know the story.

I've taken two LSD tabs and I'm totally imagining shit. I see some unicorn on my floor but i blink it away. Drowning my feelings into drugs makes me feel better.

"J hey J" Blazey said

His face was spinning into itself and I was shook. I didn't even wanna be that close to him but he grabbed my hand and told me everything was gonna be alright.

"Blazey get me a drink" I said

I laid back on the bed. My head was spinning and my mouth was so dry. Blazey came back and made me drink the water. The gay shit started to come over me again and I pulled him into me.

"You don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now" I whispered

He flashed me his smile and pressed his lips on mine. He pushed me back on the bed and started kissing down my neck again. He pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest while he rubbed the pad of his finger over my abs.

I pushed his hand down to the bulge of my jeans and he started rubbing around. It was weird how I was only attracted to Blazey when I was on some sort of drugs and I was high but I think that's only because I won't let myself see I like him when I'm sober. I have a baby how am I gay?

"What do you want J" He chuckled

His laughter filled my ears which made me smile. I loved his stupid little laugh. I don't know where these feelings even came from I've been apart of this gang for almost a year and I've known Blazey.

"I really don't even know my name" I chuckled

Blazey started unbuckling my jeans and I haven't gone any farther then kissing him and getting a few hickeys from him but was I seriously about to get some head from a dude. But honestly I was excited I had all kinds of emotions floating around from him.

"I'll give you something that you won't know your name for" He stumbled around with his words

He pulled my dick out and I was biting my lip and looking back at my door which looked more of like a black hole right now. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I was getting the best head I've ever gotten and it's from a guy. I wondered where Joey went during all this but I didn't see him around anywhere.

"You like that J?" He mumbled kissing around my sensitive dick

"Blazey this is so gay" I giggled

"Isn't that what this is anyway" He smirked his words doubling and so was his head

"I'm so high right now I'm not even gonna remember this in the morning I swear" I frowned

"Mhm you'll remember the bite marks on your chest" He said biting his lip

He laid down next to me and we went under my covers and knocked. I was coming down from this high but I was having some bad dreams. I was rolling around and sweating.

"Hey J, J what's wrong?" Blazey said shaking me

"Huh" I said jumping up

My body was covered in sweat and I was having an nightmare that Lexie took Emily and it was all the truth. She wasn't in the crib across my room and blazey was next to me cuddling not Lexie. My nightmare were true, I couldn't even escape them in my dreams.

"Relax J" Blaze smiled rubbing my cheek

I half smiled and wiped my forehead off. We were both shirtless under the covers and I took my jeans off and threw them on the side of my bed.

"I got you J" Blazey winked

I was still kinda high but I knew where I was. I wasn't having hallucinations anymore. I cuddled into Blazeys arms and fell back asleep. I really gotta figure this all out because I'm confused.