Behind bars

Go and check out my other Austin fanfic love spell !! Plz show it some more love

Nevaeh's pov

My hands were shaking as I picked the test up. Jonah was breathing down my neck trying to look over my shoulder to find out what the test said. I didn't want to even know so I handed it to Jonah. He looked at me shocked he didn't wanna look either.

"Jonah" I hissed

"I uh what"

"Jonah what does it say" I said snatching it from him

The face he had on wasn't good. I think I'm pregnant and he wasn't happy about it. The look on his face was shocked and scared.

"Your your pregnant Nevaeh your fucking pregnant again oh my god how could you let this happen" He yelled

"Stop Jonah I don't need a lecture from you too I'm gonna get one from dad"

"Nevaeh how ? You already had a baby"

"I know Jonah I know! I'm dumb alright I was trying to protect myself but we got careless"

"Well you can't be careless your 17 with a 9 month old and now your pregnant"

"GOD JONAH I KNOW THIS IM A SLUT OK" I hissed

His face softened. He felt bad now. He was coming off wrong. I needed him right now. I needed his support and help. I'm having another baby with this Austin kid that I'm not even with. At least I was with Kamryn. Austin probably isn't even gonna want this he's probably gonna end whatever sex shit we have going on. He's good with Kj but I don't think he wants his own baby. Where even is he?

Austins pov

I was being kept in holding. I was handcuffed to together the whole chains to my legs and everything. I was kinda a regular around here and they knew I could get violent. They didn't wanna take any chances. My pockets were emptied of everything all my money, phone, keys all of it.

I get a phone call soon but I don't know who to call. I'm not sure if I should call Nevaeh or Codie. I know Alex isn't gonna answer the phone because he's still mad at me. I know I took his girl or whatever but they were never together.

"Mahone" Someone called

I got off the bench and waddled over to the officers. They were un cuffing me and I knew where they were gonna bring me. I was going back to jail. They brought me back into a room and started taking my finger prints.

"Mahone your going back to Gatesville" He said

"Where's officer joe I need to speak to him" I said

He ignored me and pulled my hand over to him so he could run my prints. I knew this was gonna happen I knew I was gonna go back here. I broke my probation and they told me in jail exactly not to do this and I did.

"Your gonna go take your mugshot now and your gonna be transferred their" He said pushing me through the double doors

I was back in handcuffs now waiting on a bench with a bunch of other guys. I was still debating who I was gonna call. I think I was gonna call Codie and tell him to tell Nevaeh and Alex and everyone for help. I don't know if I get get out in bail or not I have to go to court.

"Next" they called out

I made my way into the the room. They made me stand behind the camera and hold up my card that had my name on it and my number. I never smiled in these I never smiled in any picture. I hated smiling. I was to much of a tough guy. I always looked heated in these pictures.

"Mahone your being transferred to general pop" He said stamping a paper and sent me on my way

I finally got back waiting for the bus and seen officer joe. He pulled me into his office and started a lecture on me. He didn't wanna see me in here again but here I was. On accident I didn't mean to get caught nor did I want to.

"Austin" he said shaking his head

"I know Joe I know, I didn't plan on being here again either" I sighed

"I told you I would beat your ass personally if you came in here again and I might just have to do that when your back in that jail cell" He shot

"I know you want the best for me but once a criminal always a criminal I guess" I frowned

"You get one phone call" He sighed taking the phone off the hook and handing it to me

I picked the phone up still handcuffed together. I was debating who I was gonna call. I think I was gonna call Codie and ask him to tell Nevaeh and see if I can get out on bail.

While i dialed his number I looked up at officer joe to see if he would tell me. I was hoping I would be able to get me a bail but I've been in here so much I don't even know any more.

"Can you get me out on bail?" I whispered

He shook his head and I sighed. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to get out of this. Alex wasn't the one to call because we have fallen off so bad since I went to jail and since I've been hanging out with Nevaeh. It sucks because I used to have such a bond with him but I guess people change. I never thought I would lose him though.

The phone rang and rang and that's wasn't like Codie not to pick up the phone when I was calling. He was always their for me. At first I thought he was just helping his daughter but then his girl answered and she was frantic and crying.

"Olivia are you okay?" I yelled into the line

"Austin" She cried

"What's wrong talk to me"

"Codie overdosed and I don't know what it was" She cried

I could hear their daughter screaming and crying in the background and sirens faintly. I might lose my best friend.

"I'm in jail Olivia tell everyone alright I'm gonna try and help"