Getting my daughter back

Jonahs pov

I woke up in blazeys bed. I looked at the clock and it was almost 9 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to cuddle into him but he wasn't their. I opened my eyes and was just staring at the forest green sheets he had.

I pulled the covers off of me and pulled my ripped jeans on that were lying on the floor. I checked in the mirror and noticed I had like 3 hickeys down my neck. Blazey loves to claim me. I ran my hand through my messy hair and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Aye my boy" Blazey smiled

He was standing in the kitchen with one of his older sisters she was 16 and she was in this onesie holding a cup of coffee. She was the only one of the four sisters who lived here.

Blazey was shirtless and had these camo joggers hanging on his waist. I was staring at his happy trail before his touch snapped me out of it.

"Good morning" He smiled planting a long kiss on my lips

I opened my eyes and seen his sister she was just flipping through a magazine drinking her coffee. They must all know he's gay because she didn't even blink at the fact that this just happened.

"Hey" I half smiled

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing u just woke up and you weren't their"

"Oh don't frown, let's get you some breakfast and get in the shower together" He smirked

I agreed and ate my breakfast he made. He gave me some eggs, toast, sausage and coffee. He was such an amazing cook I'm always begging him to make me food. After I ate all of that he dragged me upstairs to go shower with him.

"Get your pants off J" He smiled turning the shower on

"Get them off for me" I teased

He wasted no time to drop my pants along with my boxers. I untied his strings and he wasn't even wearing boxers. He grabbed my hand and he led me into the shower. I grabbed the loofah and soaped it up before I started washing Blazey off.

Us washing each other turned into us making out. He had his hands tangled in my wet hair and then he started kissing down my neck which was my weak spot.

"Babe" escaped my mouth

"Mhm you like that baby" He smiled into my skin

I threw my head back and enjoyed the kisses he was leaving down my neck. Blazey and I were calling each other babe but we're still not officially official. We've been doing this for a month and a half now and I'm just waiting for us to become official. I think I'm really starting to fall for him and I'm starting to not even care about people knowing I'm gay because I like him so much.

"So where are you headed too?" He asked

I was getting dressed into a camo tee and another pair of ripped jeans. I threw some Jordan's on and just put a hat on my hair like I always do.

"I'm gonna go to Lexie's" I said spraying his cologne on me

"Lexie's?" He said more of a question

"Yeah I'm gonna go get my daughter back she's almost 4 months old now and I've only spent like a couple weeks with her. I'm tired of it and if she try's to take her again I'm gonna take her to court" I explained

"Good for you babe I'm proud of you" He smiled

"I'm done with her shit" I chuckled giving him a kiss

I drove to her house and sat outside for a couple minutes thinking about what I was gonna say. I hope she was gonna answer the door and not her cousin because I wanted to talk to her directly.

I got out of the car slamming the door behind me. I knocked on the door a couple times before it finally opened. She answered the door and she just stared at me.

"Jonah?"

"Lexie hey can I come in we need to talk"

"Talk about what?" She said rolling her eyes

"About our daughter Lexie, I'm not playing games with you anymore I demand to see my daughter and if you don't let me I'm going to call the cops because this shit is illegal"

"Theirs nothing you can do Jonah. Your a drug addict who's in a gang they ain't gonna let you see her even if you took me to court"

She tried to shut the door on me and I stopped it pushing it with my hand letting myself into her house. I was so pissed off. I wasn't gonna let her manipulate me like this.

"Your right Lexie I know people and those people will do bad things for my fucking daughter. I swear you don't let me see her you won't be her mom anymore" I threatened

She didn't know what to say. She looked kinda scared that I came on so strong to her. I'm usually mellow but I'm not high right now. She nodded basically breaking down at the fact that I was gonna win this.

"Looks like your still fucking around with whatever girl keeps sucking on your neck, what is she a vampire" She snarled

I laughed because she was so stupid. She was wrong it wasn't even a girl so she can shut her face. I wasn't gonna say anything because I was still keeping it low that I was gay.

"Who I'm fucking is none of your concern, im gonna be civil here because we have a baby but otherwise you mean nothing to me. You just left me without any explanation" I shot

"Don't make me look like the bad guy you cheated on me"

"You had no fucking proof but yeah I did cheat on you and that is the same person who's been sucking on my neck" I growled

"I thought your sex life wasn't my concern?" She said crossing her arms

"Fuck off where's my daughter, I want her every other week. She needs to be around her cousins and her other side of her family" I said pushing past her

"She's in her play pen"

I picked her out of the play pen and she smiled at me. She was getting so much bigger. She had my blue eyes still and her hair was growing. She had this little piece sticking up that was tied.

"Hey baby girl daddy's here don't worry" I said hugging her close to me

"What are you doing?" She asked

I grabbed her diaper bag and carried her to the door. I was gonna take her this week this was starting now. I laughed at her like she thought I wasn't serious.

"I'm serious this is happening" I laughed and closed the door in her face

I put her in her car seat and we drove off back to blazeys house. I had a mission and I wasn't leaving without my daughter.

"It's just me and you Em" I smiled in the rear view mirror