Eigthieth Chapter

Ingles ito kaya alam na.

-

I was half running after I said those words, after I let myself hit me with the reality that I would never be happy without her. She's the only thing I needed in this whole world and losing her means losing everything I worked for. Losing the meaning of life that was given to me.

I didn't know how we ended up like this. It was like a blink of an eye. One second, I met her, we talked, we fought, we fell for each other, we got hurt, we broke up, she left me hanging, she came back, we reconcile, we hurt each other again and the next thing I knew was her leaving me for the countless time. I felt a twinge inside me as I got inside my car. I knew I needed to go to her, stop her and tell her I still love her. Even if it meant looking like a fool. 

Minutes ago, I was with Olivia, preparing for the cameras when I saw a guy heading my way. He gave me a hard punch that I nearly fainted because of the impact. His eyes were filled by fire and rage. I almost didn't remember him and I didn't want to remember him but I guessed I would never forget the face of the guy who made everything between me and Jucylle imposible. Of course, he was her husband. The one who kissed him in front of everyone in that fucking business party. He dragged me all the way to my dressing room and tell me everything I was supposed to know.

"Jucylle's pregnant with your child. She was two weeks pregnant when we found out. You fucking made her pregnant, crashed her dreams and made her leave again!" The words came pouring out of his mouth. He said it with so much anger, with so much care because she loved Jucylle.

"What do you mean? You are his husband and what you're saying is imposible. How could she be pregnant with my child when you two are--" I was cut halfway before I could even end my sentence. The memories of the night I saw Jucylle in front of my house surge through me. The kissed we shared that night that led into something magical for me.

"I was his husband, Arkin and nothing has ever happened between the both us. I was his husband because she was ought to be my wife. She was obliged to marry me to save their damn business. And I guess, they make it through.. because she's finally leaving me." I saw how pain flickered in his eyes.

"One more thing, she was devastated for losing the child.. and it was all because of you. If you change your mind and still want to stop her, you better leave right at this moment." He handed me a CD before leaving me breathless inside the room. What the.. hell? It took minutes for me to take every bit of information. I thought I was furious because the next thing I knew was dragging Olivia inside the room and asking her if what I just saw was true.

"It is fucking true, Olivia?" I shouted. I knew too well what she was capable of. She made us apart when we were younger and now, she's doing it again. She shuddered when I grasped her arms to the point of pain. I saw how scarred she was but I didn't care. I just lost my child.. I didn't even know I lost a child! 

She slowly nodded her head as the tears came streaming down her cheeks.

"I am so sorry.." She palmed her face as she continued with her sobs. I closed my eyes to breathe and to think properly but it was no help. All I could see in the dark was how hurt Jucylle was when Olivia pushed her.