Chapter 45

*Luke's POV*

My head aches, my lower region aches, everything aches, and I don't know why, but my head is in pain more than anything right now.

I can feel myself fighting to awaken, but I just can't. I'm not quite sure if it's fear of the unknown, or if I really just can't wake up. My eyelids feel as if they're taped closed and as the minutes go by, I'm convinced they are.

Turning my body, I feel another next to me, pushing up against my side for warmth and my eyes quickly open at the feeling of the unknown person on my side.

Lifting myself up to the headboard of the bed, I grab my throbbing head in pain, realizing I decided to sit up way too fast for my body to handle.

Looking around confusedly, I see a huge room decorated in all black. Finally I realize I'm still in Cooper's house. Only Cooper's parents feel the need to decorate unnecessary rooms one dominate color, but why am I still here?

The questions in my head are what the fuck happened last night, why the fuck am I still at Cooper's house, and who the fuck is in this bed next to me?

Searching through my thoughts and memories of last night, nothing comes to mind. As I look down on the bed, I realize I'm fully naked with a grinning Tyler looking up at me against the headboard.

I freeze, wishing for this to be nothing but a bad dream, praying this is just a dream. I'm snapped out of my wishing when Tyler decides to open his mouth to speak, making me cringe at every word spoken.

"Babe, we haven't done that since August and I've missed it. I was beginning to think you were turning prude on me," he says seductively.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I snap, my anger overpowering my sadness and confusion.

I'm so desperately trying to remember anything, something, but I can't. As much as I try to decipher my thoughts of last night, nothing seems to work. Everything's a total blank, leading to nothing but dead ends.

"You weren't saying that last night, babe," he giggles.

"Tyler, fucking don't. Please just don't," I yell louder, my voice cracking at the end as I'm trying to get my point across to him so he can shut the fuck up.

My head is spinning. I feel dizzy, tired and dazed. My memory seems to be swiped, and parts of me just want to cry. The evidence of what I did last night are completely on display in front of me and the thought makes me sick. I wouldn't have done this, I wouldn't have. I don't even know what I did with Tyler, but I know I wouldn't have.

I try searching through anything in my mind to gain any sort of recollection of last night and how I got from leaving Calum to geting a much-needed drink to this bed.

Calum.

Where the hell is he? How did he get home? Sudden guilt fills me as worry joins in on my emotionally distraught state of mind, making my head pound with every thought and action.

My thoughts are scattered and vague. The only thing I can remember is leaving Calum and Michael for another drink. I remember being out on the patio with Calum straddling my waist and kissing me teasingly with his soft lips up until we were interrupted by Michael, and I forced myself to be pleasant for Calum's sake. Nothing more, nothing less. Everything in between then and now is a complete blank.

"You look like you're about to cry," Tyler notes and I want to nothing more than to compose myself and fucking slap him, but I can't. I can't, so I won't. "Do you remember anything of last night?"

My emotions are suddenly overwhelming and I can feel a tear slip from my eye at the unknown possibility of what I did with Tyler.

I'm angry with myself. These aren't sad tears, or pitiful tears, but angry tears. The last few days I've fucking worked my ass off, trying to better myself for Calum, trying to regain Calum's trust and actually be deserving of his love. I wanted nothing more than just to get out of here and sit on his lap with my head in his chest as I cry all this confusion away. I want nothing more than to be in his hold that I'm clearly fucking undeserving of.