hmmmm.

It's been roughly about a solid year since I've written anything substantial or even completely completed something regarding writing. Personally, I think that has A LOT to do with how much of a drastic change and mess going into high school truly was for me. I'm currently 17 at the moment and if I'm being honest with any of you I don't really know what I want to do myself. What I want to be at this point, what I want to strive for. I feel so lost and helpless at the moment. Extremely fragile and confused. I'm not saying this or typing this for petty at all, but comfort because I always found this site to be of comforting. This book changed how I felt towards writing completely. It was truly something I was happy doing.

Enough about me and more about you. I've been on summer break for over a month and I think I've finally come to terms with allowing myself to do things that make me happy. So apart of me wants to ask all of you who appreciate this book just as much as I do, if you're willing or wanting to see more of this?

I'm not sure if this means sequel or prequel, but what would you prefer?

I truly believe it's time I stop allowing everyone and everybody's negative outlook on my dreams affect me. I'm going to start doing things that make me feel happy and okay. Which means mute will also be getting updated and finish by the end of the summer.

Thank you for listening to me, or reading me lol. See you soon, loves.