Chapter 19

I didn't get home that night 'till hours later. It was 8:15 when I walked into my living room to see my mom and Vanessa dressed in formal attire.

"Why are you both so fancy looking?" I ask while laughing and leaning down to kiss Vanessa on the cheek.

"We're going out to eat to the finest restaurant in Amsterdam," my mother answers while I sit next to Vanessa. "I picked you out a suite. There's a dress code and you can't go out looking like a punk. You know I hate that style of clothing."

I groan while standing up and heading to my room. "You can't control me, mother! I'm almost 18!" I yell with the slam of my door.

My mother's always been controlling of me. It's always been that way since I befriended Charlie, and it got worse when dad left for no reason whatsoever. I wonder why he left all the time. One day, he got into a heated argument with my mother and just left. She won't even tell me what it was about and I haven't seen him since June when he decided to walk out.

I'm not mad at him for leaving without a trace at all. If I was with my mother romantically, I would leave sooner or later. My mother is what you can call suffocating, demanding, and needy in a relationship like Vanessa. Maybe that's why they get along so well. She's better off alone than with my dad who only ever wanted her to be more independent. Something always told me he left for more reasons than those alone, but she hasn't mentioned it nor will she ever. I have my dad's number. I can probably text him to see him whenever I want. But I wouldn't dare go against my mother like that. Besides, I have no idea where he is anyway. Most likely back in California.

I lift my shirt off over my head and slide out of my jeans. While folding my clothes, I stare at them with a questionable look. My choice of clothing is just fine, in my opinion. My mother is just rude. I began to grow self conscious as I toss the folded clothes in the hamper.

I stare at the clothing laid out in front me. Black tight dress pants, and a white long sleeve button up. My mother somewhat knows me because if those dress pants where baggy on me I would refuse to wear them at all cost and she knows that. Before I could slip my pants on, Vanessa came in my room unannounced. I try to hide my Calvin Klein boxer briefs with my pants shielding it from her view. She starts to laugh at my attempt.

"Babe, you're so hot when you're flustered," she says while coming closer to me and dropping my pants to the floor.

Panic begins to ignite in me like a match. She's going to try to come onto me again, and if I push her off or tell her no, she'll know something's up.

"What's gonna be up, Calum? Obviously not your dick, but why is that, Calum?" My minds laughs at me.

Nothing is up. I just don't want Vanesa in that way. I would want anyone but her that way.

"Oh really, now? Another. girl, perhaps?" My mind continues to have a battle with me. "You sure you wouldn't want a certain blonde to be in Vanessa's position?"

A blonde chick would be nice, I say while nodding my head clearly in denial with myself. Vanessa places her hand in front of my boxers and it immediately sends me discomfort, causing a whimper to come from my lips.

"Not a blonde girl. Luke. Just pretends it's Luke's hands and lips, Calum. You know you'd like it," my mind demands. "Just pretend it's Luke."

And that's exactly what I do. My mind takes over what's going on and I picture Luke in front of me palming me through my boxers. A moan loudly escapes my mouth. Lips suddenly attach to mine and I grip onto Vanessa's hair with force. I can feel my length growing hard. Vanessa slides her hands down my sides and goose bumps form under her touch. Our lips detach, and she hooks her fingers under my boxer briefs. At this point, my length is aching for contact and it's never gotten hard this fast. She slides them off in one swift movement. My length springs up and she wraps her hands around it, pumping furiously.