Chapter 13

I stare at my screen as if I'm staring at a ghost. I have no idea what this whole Luke situation is, and I don't think I'm quite ready to figure it all out. Especially with Vanessa here; last time something like this happened, I didn't tell her. The guilt ate me alive, but a part of me justified my actions. Convincing me completely that what I did wasn't wrong, and it was a one time thing. I was just angry and in the heat of the moment.

The phone buzzed again, this time signaling I had two more messages from Luke. I grabbed my phone from the ground and pushed it in my pocket. I can't check those messages, especially with Vanessa right next to me. As I climbed in the car, she already had the radio blaring to some Demi Lovato song. I slammed the door and pulled out the airport and onto the highway. I brought my attention away from the road to stare at her lovingly while she sung along, the radio now on full volume. I rolled my eyes at her while she attempted to serenade me, quickly bring my sight back to the highway.

"Noooo matter how far we goo, I want the whole world to know, I want you bad and I won't have it any other way!" she sings in a screaming matter while shooting me a cheeky grin.

"You should really stick to taking pictures, V."

"Oh shut up, Cal," she retorts. "You love my singing."

"Since when? I don't remember this." I questions while laughing. "You sound like a dying walrus!"

"Oh yeah?" She asks.

"Yeah." I agree while nodding my head in her direction. I glance at her and back to the highway again.

Her playful emotion in her face completely drains, leaving a serious smirk upon it. Her eyes turned a dark blue, and I know exactly what's coming next by her appearance.

She unbuckled her seat belt and makes her way to my ear. "You'll regret that Calum Thomas Hood," she whispers while her lips nibble on my ear. But to my surprise, she sits back in her seat innocently. I would be lying if I said she had an affect on me, because she honestly didn't. I think as far as we ever gone is make out, but it hardly ever gets heated.

To my surprise, a few minutes later, she places her hand on my thigh. My breathing hitches out of shock, not amusement or pleasure and she seems pleased with herself, seeing that maybe she thinks I'm finding pleasure from this. She grazes her hand up and down my thigh. As I pull the car further down the highway, I turn out of a slight bridge and make my way into traffic. She laughs a little too loud and smirks at me.

"I'm gonna have some fun," she whispers coming back to my ear again. I place the car in the left lane, dramatically causing it to holt due to all the cars' lack of movement. I roll my eyes and take my seat belt off waiting for this traffic to die down.

Vanessa moves her hands upward palming my groin through my pants. I grip the steering wheel, and let out a soft whimper from discomfort. The car in front of me has moved a little, so I follow it's actions and move my car up in the crowded lane.

"You like that don't you, Cal. You know we've never done it before let alone in a car." As she slurs that thought in my ear I begin to feel myself sober up. Maybe the uncomfortableness snapping me back to reality from my head still pounding, but not as badly as before.

"You aren't getting.." She trails off and I know exactly what she's going to say before I even cut her off. I violently move her hand from me and sit her back in the passenger seat. She glares at me confused, but it almost look likes she's deeply in thought.

"I'm just not in the mood," I spit at her.

"Fine. You never are when it comes from me."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I practically yell, gripping the steering wheel harder than before with this new sense of rage boiling in me. What the fuck does she mean by that?