Chapter 11

I drove through the city with the windows down, and the radio blaring. Alone together by fall out boy was on and I couldn't help but rock to the song keeping myself from all thoughts of Luke. I just don't understand why he acts the way he does. Maybe it's family problems, maybe it was something that happened when he was younger. You know all the usual reasons for people to act so cold hearted and fucked up. Or maybe he just really likes playing with people and you're just another toy, like Tyler was, my subconscious rudely adds to my self argument about Luke.

After a while of pointless driving and half of fall out boy's album, I finally made it home in one piece which is shocking actually. I could barely make out the road, and I have no clue how I made it in one piece. I pull the key out the ignition and pull myself out the car, still with a massive headache. Maybe fall out boy wasn't the best band to listen to while having a headache.

Stumbling out the car, my phone fell onto the concrete sidewalk. I mentally groan and see the many notifications on the screen saying I had text messages from Vanessa. I furiously pick it up, shove it in my pocket and try to make my way to the front door without falling.

The walk feels so endless even though it's only a couple feet. God, maybe I did drink way too much. I groan out loud as I try to look for my keys in my pocket. I glanced at the drive to see my mother still wasn't home. Where is that woman? Probably fucking the mail man, they have been way too friendly lately I say out loud to myself. All though, she wouldn't do that, not yet, memories of my father are to fresh for her to be searching for another lover, I say in response to myself. Hmm, holding conversations with yourself can actually be entertaining.

I still can't find my keys in my pocket, where the fuck are they? I go to open the door and to my surprise it's unlocked and swings open rather rapidly. I walk in cautiously. How the fuck is this damn door unlocked, I yell to myself while closing it. Who the fuck is here, I shout when I probably shouldn't have. Maybe there's an intruder here and I could die at any possible minute. I go upstairs, and downstairs searching for someone or something. Everything looks in place and untouched, so I turn the lights off in the hallway, lock the front door and make my way to my room. Thinking that maybe my mother came, left and forgot to lock the door. It wouldn't be a first time.

I begin think maybe I should unpack my boxes this time, maybe my mother would want to stay and take a break from writing. We have enough money for our liking, we just don't use it all, or show off. She likes to stay Humble and her not writing and selling books for at least a year won't affect us at all. I hit the switch to my room and head towards the bathroom searching for pain relievers, my headache being very unbearable right now.

I swallow the blue pills down whole without water. A hard ball begins forming in the back of my throat and I immediately know what's coming next. My tongue almost goes numb signaling that I'm right, I let out a gag and vomit comes rushing out following more gags. I vomit in the sink, not bothered with the fact that I'm gonna have to clean it up later on. Once I'm finished, I feel my throat go back to normal and my tongue begin regaining feeling again. I wipe my mouth with the towel and shut the light to the bathroom off.

I turn to look to my bed and to my surprise i see a worried Luke Hemmings sitting there waiting upon my arrival.

"Are you okay?"

"No I just finished vomiting my guts out. " I spat back to him. I don't want him here, I mean he constantly makes me feel not good enough and like shit around his friends and then sweet when no one's around. I refuse to deal with it. I'm not Tyler.

"How'd you get in here? Why are you even here? Don't you have other guys you can bother?" I continue on while staring at him.

"None that I actually care about." He states quietly. "You dropped your keys when you left, when I was on my way downstairs back to the party, I found them. Figured they were yours and came here. You weren't home so I came in and waited for you. You know you should really have you car keys and house keys together," I rolled my eyes at his suggestion.