chapter 54 Reds

Chapter 54: Dear Maria, Count Me In

I got your picture. I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.

Blossom was leaving today. Who knew that she and her sisters could make it as musicians? They could sing and dance. Now they were going on tour and leaving there boyfriends behind. The Jojo brothers were offered to go along with their girlfriends but they didn't want to impose. Well, Brick didn't and the other two were forced to stay behind by Brick. Sighing, Brick looked over and saw a picture of him and Blossom. They were smiling and holding hands while sitting up in a tree. Brick quickly took the picture from the wall and ran.

"Butch, Boomer, come on. We're going with the girls," Brick yelled to his brothers. He rolled his eyes as they celebrated and together they raced off to be with their girls. Blossom and Brick's story was far from finished and Brick was determined to see the ending of the story they're writing together.

When the lights go up, I want to watch the way you take the stage by storm. The way you wrap those boys around your finger. Go and play the leader cause you know its what you're good at. The low road for the fast track, make every second last. Cause I got your picture. I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen.

Butch was excited about the girls' first show. He was as hyper as the rest of the crowd. Boomer was shyly watching, waiting to watch his Bubbles perform. Brick, however, knew when the lights went up… it wouldn't be Buttercup or Bubbles that would catch the crowd's attention. Blossom was going to take that stage by storm and wrap all the boys here tonight around her little finger. Blossom was just naturally the leader, she was good at it. So it was Brick's eyes who lit up the most when the girls took the stage. Blossom could definitely count Brick in her fan base.

Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out. Cause it feels like stealing hearts, calling your name from the crowd.

Blossom was making it count, sending secret looks and smiles in Brick's direction. Brick screamed the loudest for her and he was right about the boys being wrapped around her finger. It was like the more of her attention he received, the more hearts he was stealing and breaking. But he couldn't help it if he wanted to yell his girlfriend's name as loud as his lungs would allow from the crowd. He just knew she appreciated it by the happy look on her face.

Live and let live. You'll be the showgirl of the home-team. I'll be the narrator. Telling another tale of the american dream. I see your name in lights. We can make you a star. Girl, we'll take the world by storm. It isn't that hard. Cause I got your picture. I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, I'm coming with you. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out. Cause it feels like stealing hearts, calling your name from the crowd.

The boys went everywhere with the girls. Blossom and Brick were practically inseparable. Not that either of them minded. Each night, Brick would write down what Blossom did on stage just like a narrator would. She was busy showing of her talent and he was recording it. Making sure everyone knew he had a part of the american dream. He had the girl.

Each time they saw Blossom's name in lights, both of them got excited. She was becoming a star and she thanked Brick for it. If he was so supportive and just a great boyfriend, she would have never made it. Brick helped make Blossom a star. Together, with the help from their brothers and sisters, they were going to take the whole world by storm. It just didn't seem that hard or impossible anymore. They could achieve any dream/goal they set their minds towards.

Woah oh. Haha. Take a breath. Don't it sound so easy? Never had a doubt. Now I'm going crazy watching from the floor. Take a breath and let the rest come easy. Never settle down cause the cash flow leaves me. Always wanting more. Cause I got your picture. I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out. Cause it feels like stealing hearts, calling your name from the crowd. Cause I got your picture. I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle.

Sometimes all the fame caused Blossom to freak out. All it would take was a quick couple minutes with Brick and she'd be ready to go again. He just had to get her to breathe. He never had a doubt she wouldn't make it. Now here everybody was, and Brick was going crazy for her on the floor every single time she performed.

They just made one promise to each other. That when things settle down, they'd take a breath and never leave each other no matter what their money flow was like. Even if the other had nothing, they'd be together until the end of time. And that was the happy ending Brick was searching for at the end of their story. Now he was glad he found out what it was. So when they finally finished writing it, Brick put down his pen and put the story in a bottle. A bottle the couple would treasure forever.