Chapter 45 Reds🔴

Chapter 45: Bad For Me

I wore red cause you like that. You're like hey let me get that.

Blossom walked into school and right pass Brick. The red color of her outfit caught his eye. It was his favorite colors, especially when it's the shade of her hair. Not that he would admit that. Blossom smirked at him before completely walking away from him. Brick immediately stood up from his spot and just walked away from his brothers, after Blossom. He found her in her seat in their first period class they just so happened to have together.

"Hey," Brick greeted, a confident smile playing on his lips. Blossom just raised her eyebrows. Brick chuckled slightly in response. She just looked way too cute. "So I was wondering if…"

"If I would go out with you maybe?" Blossom finishes his sentence.

"Yeah, so…?" Brick prompts her.

"Sure, Brick. I guess I'd love to," Blossom responds.

But when I text you don't text back. No you didn't cause you didn't care. Well the game makes me crazy.

Blossom and Brick went on a few dates. Everything seemed to be going very well. He was intio her and she was into him. Bored one night and knowing Brick would be done with his homework like she was done with hers, Blossom pulled out her phone and texted Brick.

The Blossom waited for Brick to text back. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. It wasn't til the very next day that Blossom realized Brick wasn't going to text back. He didn't really care. This was all part of his little game. The game he played to string girls and their poor hearts along. Instantly Blossom knew this game was going to drive her crazy.

Its like yes no maybe and you're calling me baby. When I know that you just don't care. Woah oh oh.

It took no time at all for Blossom to figure out Brick's game. There were three very important steps he had to play; the yes step, the no step, and the maybe step. The yes step is where he seems like he is all into a girl. Like there's no doubts for him, she's definitely the one. Blossom realized that step happened when she wore red, his favorite color, and he eagerly asked her out. Then they went out for a bit and everything was perfect.

She fell for the no step when she texted him. In the no step, he ignored her and made her double guess whether he liked her or not. He's hoping she'll think she did something wrong and come crawling to his feet for forgiveness or something. Too bad she caught onto his game though now she was feeling stupid for falling for his little game.

Blossom was prepared for the maybe step. He was going to make it seem like he's interested but maybe he's not or he's not that interested. She wasn't sure on how Brick was going to go through with this step but Blossom knew it was coming. Just then her phone vibrated. A text from Brick:

Hey baby, wanna hang out? You, mme, some of my friends and some of yours if you wanna.

Blossom just rolled her eyes. He's calling her baby but she knows he doesn't care. This is his feeble attempt at the maybe step. So instead of replying, Blossom gave him a taste of his own medicine . In the no step, he ignored her and now she's ignoring him.

Saying that I quit but its just not true. Like woah oh oh. I say I don't like it but you know I do. Cause you make me feel so right even if it is so wrong. I wanna scream out loud. Boy but I just bite my tongue.

"No, Brick. I'm done. I give up and I quit. Obviously this isn't working," Blossom tells Brick, gesturing between us. Brick was keeping a cool demeanor even though on the inside his world was falling apart.