Chapter 6 Reds

I gotta tell, I gotta tell, I gotta tell, I gotta tell. I gotta tell everybody. You're my only shawty. Girl, you're incredible. I gotta let you know that you're my only girl. Make a thug tell the whole world. You came into my life when I was out of time and you gave the kind of love to turn the player's life around.

Brick Jojo had a reputation. He was the second biggest player of Townsville high. Next to his brother, Butch. Brick could get with any girl he wanted and he wanted about every girl in school. Shame wasn't something Brick felt. Not until he saw her. The shy nerdy Blossom. Brick never realized how hot Blossom grew up to be. She was no longer small. Still had long red hair and pink eyes to match. But now… he couldn't think of how to describe her. He just new he wanted her. He'd scream out to the world if he had to. Brick just had to get Blossom. Hell, he would even considering changing his player status for her.

The little things you do got me so into you. More than you could ever know. Cause girl I'm usually the type of guy to cheat. But you make this player want to settle down. She's my shawty. The only one I call my baby. She got the love that drives me crazy. I gotta let the world know. Hey she's my shawty. Hey she's my shawty. She's my shawty. The only one I call my baby. She came along in time to save me. I'm letting all the girls know. Hey she's my shawty. Hey she's my shawty.

Brick was memorized by how her eyes would roam and trace the pages of the books she read. Or how when she was nervous or hiding something she sucks in her bottom lip. Or how she casually tugged and messed with her hair when she was bored in the middle of the class. Blossom made everything so easy, so classy, so beautiful and Brick wanted to be apart of it. He'd zone out staring at her.

"You know staring at me is really creepy and rude," Blossom's voice pulled Brick out of his head. Brick just laughed realizing it was only the girl that had been running through his mind lately.

"Well darlin, I think its flattering actually," Brick said casually, leaning back in his seat. Blossom raised an eyebrow. "You gotta have something that I like for me to stare. And you definitely got something babe, my baby," Brick finished.

"My baby?" Blossom asks, clearly amused as she looks up at Brick.

"You're the only one I call that," Brick says, smirking.

"That's not what I hear," Blossom responds.

"Well whatever you're hearing is bullshit and the people you hear it from are idiots. Cause its true. You got me goin crazy," Brick tells her. Blossom lets her eyes look go up and down Brick once as she sucks in her bottom lip.

"You look sane to me," Blossom says very quietly.

"Trust me, without you I'm goin crazy," Brick responds. Blossom chews on her bottom lip slightly and then stops. She looks up into Brick's face and very gently and very quickly presses her lips against his. "And you just saved my sanity," Brick says, smirking more before capturing her lips with his again.

Yo, I'm gonna tell her like this. Check it out. I gotta tell. I gotta tell. I gotta tell. I gotta tell. Every stage I sing on, the girls be goin' crazy. But you don't have to worry. I'm telling them you're my baby. You got me sprung. I'm spending all my time with you. With you. It feels so good to say that I'm in love with you. With you. What would I do if I were to lose you? Its something that I don't wanna know. She got the body of a stripper. Yeah. The mind of a teacher. Damn. So mama make this vow that I'm never gonna leave her.

Over the next few weeks, Brick was chasing after Blossom as hard as he could. He'd try to steal a kiss from her and she'd turn her head away, making him kiss her cheek. She'd tease him about being a player and how he probably didn't have a brain. Brick would prove her wrong and tease her about being a nerd. They hung out with each other basically everyday but every time he'd ask her out on a real date she'd turn him down. Always saying he had plenty of girls who he could take out on dates. It seemed like she never believed him when he told her she was the only one he wanted.