Chapter 11 Blues *Love part 2*

Its like screaming but no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed. That someone could be that important. That without them you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless. But nothing can save you. And when its over and its gone. You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back. So that you could have the good.

Bubbles could see Boomer from across the room. He was so close but so far away. Her eyes lightened as she saw him. He walked, following his brothers. Boomer didn't look as if he were paying attention to whatever his brothers were so far deep into conversation in. Bubbles' heart screamed out for Boomer but no one but Bubbles could hear it. Boomer looked over at Bubbles and smiled. She blushed a deep rosy red and smiled back. Boomer stopped following his brothers and let them get far away. Then he walked over to Bubbles.

"Hey," He said, his signature smirk in place.

"H-hi," Bubbles stutters, her blue eyes blinking up at him. Boomer smiles more as he chuckles slightly.

"No sisters?" Boomer asks, looking around.

"Nope. They ditched me for dates or something," Bubbles says, shrugging and rubbing her arm as she crosses them across her chest.

"Well, that's a shame. Considering you are the prettiest," Boomer says. Bubbles blushes and Boomer rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. "Well… you know… I mean," Boomer starts stuttering.

"You think I'm pretty," Bubbles ask, her heart leaping for joy as it speeds up.

"Well, yeah. I mean who doesn't think you're pretty," Boomer says shyly. Bubbles giggles and writes her number down on a piece of paper.

"Well, you're not bad looking yourself," Bubbles says, handing him the paper, smiles and then leaves. Boomer watches her leave, smiling the whole time as he realizes Bubbles just gave him her number.

Months passed since Boomer and Bubbles' exchanged numbers, and they were going out. They were a very strong couple. No one was more perfectly matched then these two. Princess tried pulling them apart but failed. Bubbles was absolutely in love with Boomer and Boomer was 100% in love with Bubbles. They spent almost every moment the could together. Including the time they usually spent with their siblings.

"Bubbles, come hang out with us," Blossom pleaded.

"Can't. Boomer and I…" Bubbles started to say.

"Nevermind. Lover boy is obviously much more important then us," Buttercup says, dragging Blossom off. Bubbles sighed and started to tear up. She ran up to her room and canceled her plans with Boomer. He completely understood and wished her look, letting her know that he'll be there for her. Bubbles almost felt ashamed of how important Boomer was to her. She never meant to make him more important than her sisters. Its just that without Boomer, she felt so empty and like nothing.

Buttercup and Blossom would never know how it would feel to lose someone like that. Someone who was beyond close to her. She loved him after all. Without him, she felt horrible. Losing Boomer would cause so much pain to Bubbles. And that is exactly what happened.

"Bubbles, I'm so sorry," Boomer mumbled into her hair as he held her in his arms.

"I don't want you to leave. Why do you have to move?" Bubbles asked, sobbing into Boomer's shoulder.

"Butch ruined our chances here. I'm so sorry," Boomer tried soothing her.

"Why does he have to get into so much trouble with the police?" Bubbles asks, still upset. All Boomer could do is shrug.

Bubbles knew it was over between her and Boomer. She cried for days straight. And sniffled at least once a day. She wished for it all back. The fights, ignoring her sisters, all the bad but also for the loving, caring, and good too. Bubbles knew what love was and is.