Chapter 16 Greens

You know that I'm a crazy bitch. I do what I want when I feel like it. All I wanna do is lose control. But you don't really give a shit. You go with it go with it cause you're fucking crazy rock n roll. Then you said hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same. Yeah you said hey and since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame.

Buttercup sat down at the bar and smirked to herself. She couldn't wait to see the chaos that was about to unfold. Using her super speed, Buttercup changed all the labels on the bottles liquor. The bartender didn't even notice that she had moved. Buttercup sips on her drink as people start to pour in. Chuckling to herself, Buttercup watched anxiously. She was totally unaware that Butch saw the whole thing.

"Hey… what the hell is this? You got my order wrong," Some guy yelled. The bartender looked shocked and started apologizing. He started remixing drinks. Everyone was complaining. Buttercup was having a ball as the bartender looked as if he was about to shit his pants. Butch thought he should compliment the genius behind all this chaos.

"Hey, what's your name?" Butch asks, leaning in on the bar. Buttercup checks him out. Lean and muscular. Plus very hot. It only took one look for Buttercup and she wasn't the same.

"Buttercup, and you?" She replies, turning to face him.

"Haha. Butch," He replies with a laugh. Yeah, all it took was for him to ask her name and he had her heart. He stole it so fast. Any trouble she were to get into after this… he would be the one to blame.

Yeah and that's why I smile. It's been awhile since everyday and everything has felt this right. And now you turn all around. And suddenly you're all I need. And that's why I smile.

Yeah he stole her heart. Each time she thought about it, the corners of her mouth would tug upwards into a smile. Buttercup sighs, looking at a picture of her and Butch. They are standing in front of the statue of liberty, giving the peace sign. They just fit so well together. He made everyday great and everything right. With everything going on her life, he made it all okay. She realized she didn't need anything else more than Butch. That's when she smiled a true smile.

Last night I blacked out I think. What did you what did you put in my drink? I remember makin out and then oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo. Your name was on me and my name was on you. I would do it all over again. You-ou said hey what's your name? It took one luck and now I'm not the same. Yeah you said hey and since that day you stole my heart and you're the one to blame.

With a yawn, Buttercup woke up and stretched her arm over head. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked down and realized she was naked. A squeal escaped her lips as she covered her bare chest. She looked to the side and realized she was in bed with an equally naked Butch. Buttercup sighed, realizing Butch was still asleep. Slowly, Buttercup became aware of the pain on her right hip.

Looking under the blanket, Buttercup saw writing on her lip. She gasped realizing it was a tattoo. A tattoo that says Butch. Buttercup reached over to grab Butch when she saw he had a new tattoo on his shoulder blade. Leaning over to read it, Buttercup notices its … her own name. She smiles, glad it was her name and not some random slut's name.

Deciding she didn't mind the tattoos, Buttercup thought she would do it all over again if she had the chance. Even if she didn't remember much. Just having a few drinks that Butch bought her… maybe he put something in them. What did he put in them? Then she remembered dancing with Butch and… making out with Butch. It was a dream come true. Another smile broke out across her face.

And that's why I smile. Its been awhile since everyday and everything has felt this right. And now you turn it all around and suddenly you're all I need. The reason why I smile. The reason why I smile. You know that I'm a crazy bitch. I do what I want when I feel like it. All I wanna do is lose control. You know that I'm crazy bitch. I do what I want when I feel like it. All I wanna do is lose control. And that's why I smile. Its been awhile since everyday and everything has felt this right. And now you turn it all around and suddenly you're all I need. The reason why I smile. The reason. The reason why I smile. You're the reason why I smile.

Butch became the main reason why Buttercup smiled. He was there through everything. He helped her with everything, including her pranks. Of course her sisters never approved but Buttercup didn't care. She had Butch and that's all she needed. If Buttercup was ever smiling when you saw her, it was because of Butch. He was her reason for smiling.