chapter 51 Reds

Chapter 51: One Week

It's been one week since you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said, "I'm angry." Five days since you laughed at me, saying "Get that together, come back and see me." Three days since the living room. I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you. Yesterday, you'd forgiven me but it'll still be two days 'til I say I'm sorry. Hold it now and watch the hoodwink as I make you stop, think you'll think you're looking at aqua man I summon fish to the dish although I like the chalet Swiss. I like the sushi cause its never touched a frying pan. Hot like wasabe when I bust rhymes, big like Leann Rimes because I'm all about value. Bert Kaempferts got the mad hits. You try to match wits. You try to hold me but I bust through. Make going to a break and take a fake. I like a stinking aching shake. I like vanilla, it's the finest of the flavors. Got to see the show, cause then you'll know the vertigo is going to grow cause its so dangerous you'll have to sign a waver. How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad? Trying hard not to smile thought I feel bad. I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral. Can't understand what I mean? Well, you soon will. I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve. I have a history of taking of my shirt.

Blossom glared at Brick. Her pink eyes burning into his red hair of the back of his head. Brick looked back and raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend. In response she just tilted her head to the side. Brick took a couple steps closer to her.

"I'm angry," She says to him.

Two days later, Brick was at Blossom's feet as her laughter just cut through the air.

"Come back when you put yourself together," Blossom muttered as she walked away from him.

Another two days passed and Brick was there in their living room. He had no clue what he had done to make her so angry at him. He knew it was his fault but he was never ever in a million years tell Blossom that.

After two more days, Blossom finally returned home to the house she shared with Brick. He knew by her smile she had forgiven him and everything would be fine.

"Sushi for dinner tonight?" Brick offered to his girlfriend, knowing she'd hate it. Blossom stuck up her nose and looked disgusted.

"No way aqua man," She answered.

"Then you're cooking," He answered quickly. Brick knew for all Blossom's wits, she couldn't match his when it came to this subject.

"Fine sushi it is," She agrees with him.

"Ice cream for desert?" Brick offers to make up for making her eat sushi.

"Vanilla," Blossom agrees happily.

"My brothers are coming over tonight," Brick informs her.

"No, you guys are way to dangerous," Blossom complains.

"Shut up. You and your sisters can enjoy the show," Brick responds. Blossom just pouts angrily. Brick bites back a smile. Blossom is just way to cute and funny when she's mad. Sometimes they don't understand each other but he loves it when she's mad. She thinks funerals are sad, being the good girl she is while he'd laugh at one, being the mean person he is. He can't help it if he was made evil and she was made good. They loved each other though and they'd understand each other enough soon though. Brick was always an open and close book. Especially to Blossom. Plus, during his little fights with his brothers Brick had a tendency to take of his shirt which Blossom loved a lot.

Its been one week since you looked at me threw your arms in the air and said, "You're crazy." Five days since you tackled me. I've still got the rug burns on both my knees. Its been three days since the afternoon you realized its not my fault not a moment too soon. Yesterday you'd forgiven me and now I sit back and wait 'til you say you're sorry. Chickety China, the Chinese chicken. You have a drumstick and your brain stops ticking. Watching x-files with no lights on. We're Dans la Masion. I hope the smoking man's in this one. Like Harrison Ford, I'm getting frantic like sting I'm tantric. Like snickers guaranteed to satisfy. Like kurasawa I make mad films. Okay, I don't make films but if I did they'd have a samurai. Got to get a set of better clubs. Got to find the kind with tiny nubs just so my irons aren't always flying off the back-swing. Got to get in tune with sailor moon cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong thing. How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad? Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad. I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral. Can't understand what I mean? You soon will. I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve. I have a history of losing my shirt.

The next week, Blossom was fed up with Brick again. Brick was use to their usual routine. She'd get angry, say so and leave. But there was something different about this week. Brick was being his usual self, no different from any day when all of a sudden Blossom threw her arms up in the air.

Sighing she said, "You're crazy. Absolutely crazy."

Over the next two days, Brick thought Blossom wouldn't come back. She changed their routine, that must mean she's finally done for good. For some odd reason Brick's heart hurt at this thought. He was walking into the living room when all of a sudden Blossom came running at him. Brick was so surprised to see her, he forgot to brace himself for her. She tackled him so hard that he fell to the ground causing rug burn to form on his knees.

The next two days they spent together, Blossom started to think that maybe it wasn't Brick's fault that she was mad at him. Maybe she was mad at for no reason. Brick was thinking at least she didn't waste a moment to soon to figure that out. Her getting mad at him so easily was starting to worry him a bit more than usual.

Over two more days, Blossom finally forgave Brick for whatever reason she was mad at him for. Brick decided it was her turn to say she was sorry. So he sat back and waited. Eventually she'd have to say it to him. There was no way around it this time. They sat together with a bucket of chicken in the dark watching x-files. She was leaning against him, drumstick in her hand as he smiled about having her so close to him.

Quietly, he took out a snickers and shared half of it with her. He always enjoyed watching her face light up and then seeing her satisfied smile. It was like when she bought him the new clubs for golfing. He got a little bit better thanks to them. Changing the channel to his favorite cartoon, Sailor moon, Brick smiled as Blossom rolled her eyes. She knew what was going through his head as he watched this cartoon. But he liked Blossom mad. It made him want to smile. Besides his brothers would be over tomorrow and he knew somehow he'd lose his shirt and then later on find her wearing it to bed.

Its been one week since you looked at me, dropped your arms to the side and said, " I'm sorry." Five days since I laughed at you and said, "You just did what I thought you were going to do." Three days since the living room we realized we're both to blame, but what did we do? Yesterday you just smiled at me and said, "It'll still be two days 'til we say we're sorry." do do do dodo do. It'll still be two days 'til we say we're sorry. Do do do do. It'll still be two days 'til we say we're sorry. Do do do do do do. Birchmount stadium, home of the Robbie.

The next week was even scarier to Brick. Blossom wasn't even mad. He was trying his hardest to make her mad but it didn't work. Normally it always worked. Blossom just seemed to love being mad at him, especially recently. But this time what she did was surprising. Her pink eyes just looked into his red ones as her arms dropped to her side.

Then she said those forbidden words that never ever come out of Blossom Utonium's mouth, "I'm sorry, Brick."

Two days later, Brick realized that was what he was waiting for her to do. He wanted her to apologize to him and she did. So he laughed which earned him a confused look from Blossom.

"You just did what I thought you were going to do," was all he could say in response to her.

Two more days later, they were cuddling in the living room when they shared a similar thought. What if it wasn't either of their faults? Neither one of them was really to blame. On second thought, maybe it was both their faults, they were the ones to blame. Well not really blame but it took both of them to do it. But what would they do?

Two days later, Blossom was smiling. Especially at Brick. She couldn't help but be filled with happiness. It was like it was just radiating from her.

"You know it'll take two more days for us to say sorry to each other for not understanding right away and being mad at each other," Blossom told Brick. Brick smiled and laughed.

"Yup two more days," He agreed with her.

Little did Townsville know that the reason of all the disturbance between the couple would be because of a new citizen. A new citizen that would be just like Blossom and Brick. It would be their son.