Chapter 10 greens *Love part 1*

Its like screaming but no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed. That someone could be that important. That without them you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless. But nothing can save you. And when its over and its gone. You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back. So that you could have the good.

Buttercup knew love was hard. Her and Butch were a world class example of that. They yelled, screamed, and fought with each other on a daily basis. Sometimes it was hard to believe that they ever got along enough to actually be considered a couple. But this is Buttercup's proof that her and Butch's love is real. It was his first assignment since he signed up for the marines. He was going to be gone for months and Buttercup never ever had been apart from Butch for more than a couple days. Now he was gone.

Her sisters visited daily like they promised Butch they would. The professor even tried doing things she liked instead of science. They knew she was in pain. A lot of pain. Buttercup never let it show but it was there. When they asked if she was alright. Buttercup felt like she was screaming. That the pain was there and they could here it. But she would look at them and it was obvious they didn't. So she was screaming but no one could hear.

She almost felt ashamed for missing Butch so much. Her sisters must of thought she was being a baby. He was only gone for a couple months and just for training. Boomer and Brick already went through training and were out on the line already. Bubbles and Blossom should be the ones balling their eyes out and worrying beyond belief. They just didn't understand though. Butch was her world. He was her everything. Her light and her darkness. Her warmth and her cold. Her happiness and her pain. He was absolutely everything to her… her world. With him gone, Buttercup feels as if she were nothing.

No, she'll never understand the hurt Bubbles and Blossom feel but they'll never understand her pain. How much it hurts her not to have Butch's annoying smirk staring back at her. How much she needs him. Its so hopeless. No matter what there was absolutely nothing that could save her. Except maybe Butch. She worried if this would tear them apart. Her obsessive neediness of him could drive him away. Or maybe he'll change and won't want her and need her anymore. Maybe he'll meet someone else. These thoughts crossed her mind more than once.

She knew if that ever happened, she would wish for it back. All of it bad or good.